6|Shadow's Wish

The two hedgehog look at each other.Shadow will make sure Sonic is hypnotized with his eyes.The closer he get,the more Sonic will fallen into his eyes."I want you to embrace me."Shadow said.Sonic shocked."WHAT?!...Shadow.Will you try be so serious?!...i only wanna know why you hate to be a vampire?"Sonic growl as he push Shadow.Shadow sigh and give his sad looking to him."Sonic...I hate to be a vampire because.I'm tired of being a vampire."

       Sonic ask many diffrent questions on Shadow's wish."But you can't turn back into hedgehog.Vampire can't be a hedgehog forever."Shadow sigh again after Sonic tell him."Shadow...you're a vampire doesn't mean that you cannot embrace with me."Shadow shocked."S-Sonic."Shadow speechless.Sonic start to embrace Shadow step by step.Sonic can hear Shadow moan over and over and he want to make Shadow moan even more."S-Sonic..."Shadow growl.

       "Sonic...will you make my dreams come true?"Shadow ask."I can't."Sonic reply.Shadow know that Sonic is only a hedgehog with no powers and a strong energy like other creature.Shadow did not have any idea but to stuck inside a vampire life forever.Sonic stomach begins to growl."Aha ha ha ha...Sorry."Shadow look at Sonic and walk away to find some food for Sonic to eat.

Why he really care about me?I mean when i'm hungry,he goes to find a food and when i'm tired,he sing a song for me before i go to sleep?

Sonic keep talking to himself about Shadow.He feels like he wants to get out from that place and make a new life with Shadow because that's the only way to make Shadow happy.

What am i supposed to do?Shadow...