13|New Story

After the incident,Shadow decide to stay at the mansion together with Sonic.They begin their new life as a vampire.Sonic does not care if he is a vampire or a hedgehog and he choose to stay with Shadow.The vampire mansion remain secret."Shadow...you still wanna look the world?"Sonic ask happily."You know that we can't get out from here."Shadow reply."Who said we can't..."As Sonic show Shadow the umbrella on his hand.Shadow smile.

         The couple walk through valley and hills until they end up in a valley full of beautiful flowers."Look shadow.That flower look beautiful.What do you think?"Sonic said as Shadow look at the flower that Sonic pointing at."Yeah...pretty."Shadow reply.Shadow were asking if Sonic still become his part of his slave."Sonic...you still my slave?"Sonic look at Shadow."You want me to become your slave again?"Sonic said excitedly and Shadow nod.

        Two different world is not an option that we can't love somebody else.Human and Vampire's are different creatures and cannot be together.But when both of them confess their feelings to each other...They can make a new future.It is hard to love somebody that we loved.Love is a powerful thing that we can explain.

           A years has pass,The vampire mansion are gone and nowhere to be found.It was Mephiles's power that makes the mansion disappeared so nobody can found the mansion easily.Only a worth human can see the mansion.The two couple locked inside the mansion for the rest of their life.It ends with a happy ending.

The End