9|Depression

Shadow's POV

        Time fly so fast and i finally turn into a 180 years old.But,in hedgehog form i'm 18 years old."Sonic...i finally turn into 180 years old."I said to him happily."Oh...really?That's great.That's mean you the same age as me.i'm 18 years old too."he said.I walk toward the window and look outside again.Sonic look at me"Shadow...if you really have a plan to get outside,just go."He demand."But...Sonic.I'm a vampire."I said."I will never get out from this place...at least i become a hedgehog like you."

        Sonic walk away from the room without saying any word.I cannot make Sonic be like this.I follow him until i end up in the kitchen.I saw Sonic take something sharp.I demand him to not touch it."Shadow...i don't know why i suddenly have this feeling inside me."he said as he hold the razor tightly."Sonic...you don't have to do this."I said as i hold his hand.He suddenly swing his hand and the razor got into me.My stomach bleeding."Shadow...i'm-"I cut Sonic word"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"Sonic shocked.

         I hold my stomach as the scar heal by itself.Sonic run again and i follow him until at the back of the mansion.He get out to run away from me.I stopped."Sonic!Come back here!I can't get out there to get you!"i scream as the scar finally healed."No...i'm afraid i would hurt you!"Sonic scream.I did not have any choice but to leave him there.Sonic and i are different now.He must have been sick of this place.I need to get him back where he belong.

          As i take an umbrella from my room i suddenly heard somebody's screaming.I quickly run to the garden and found Sonic lying at the ground.The blood are all everywhere.My eyes's wide open."Sonic...why you cut yourself?!"I ask."Sha-"He moan.I quickly heal him and i take the razor blade from him and throw it away."Shad...I can't take this anymore."He said."I promise to protect you but...you make yourself to death."as i rub his head gently.He wake up but his head hit the umbrella and the umbrella fell down from my grip.The sun burns me."Argh!!!"I scream.Sonic quickly bought me to the mansion.

        At my room,i saw him watching outside the window just like me.I moan."What happen?"Sonic came in"Sorry...i hit the umbrella when i want to get up.The umbrella is too small for both of us fit inside."He ask.I smile at him and he smile at me back.