5|The News

Sonic' POV(Still)

         I woke up.I saw Shadow still sleeping inside his coffin.I saw a newspaper lying on the table and i take it.I read it.

     Report that there is a mysterious thing is happening around the vampire mansion.It is seems that the spooky creature are wandering outside the mansion with a big dark shadowy figure.We will investigate on what's happen during the night that will cause many people to death.

I stop reading it and i did not read it until the end because i know that it will gives me a creep.Shadow wake up"Good morning,Sonic"as he bow."Shadow...read this newspaper."as i give Shadow the newspaper,he start to read.Shadow's eyes wided open."Do you know what it means,Shadow?"i start to ask with my heart feeling so worried.

       "You don't really need to be worried about it"Shadow said with a gentle voice.My heart fill with depression."Shadow...tell me!"as i hold Shadow's shoulders.Shadow's eyes hypnotized me again."It was my brother's plan."Shadow turn around and watch the window."My brother needs more than conquer this land.He need to conquer this world so the world will be afraid with my brother's power."Shadow feel sad.He was worried if his brother's plan working."But...he will kill all everyone!"i scream.

        Shadow touch my face.My heart turn back to normal.No depression.No anger.No worried.He make all my emotion goes back to normal."Sonic...i will try my best to protect you.Even i didn't like to be a vampire.""Why?"I ask.Shadow turn his head to me."You wanna know?"I nod."First,you need to..."

You need to what?...