3|Slave

Sonic is always being locked away inside Shadow's room because of Shadow's brother.He did not want Mephiles know that he have been keeping Sonic for a long time.Then,Shadow came in with a food."Wow.There's a lot of food!Thanks,Shadow"Shadow start to smile and start wandering outside the window.Sonic turn around and look at Shadow"Why you always look outside the window?"he mutters."I like it"Shadow said.Sonic did not understand the point for Shadow doing that over and over.

That afternoon Shadow still wandering outside the window."Don't you get tired when you always wandering outside the window?"Sonic ask as he look at Shadow.Shadow talk to himself and Sonic listen"What is the point of being locked away inside a room?I'm not like the others.I can't get out just like other hedgehog.Don't you think it's fun to play with the nature in a bright sunny day?"Sonic have an idea and ask"Hey...i can help you."Shadow gently move his head to Sonic.

Sonic let Shadow wear something to cover himself from the sun."Do you think that this will protect me from the sun?"Shadow mutters."Of course!"Sonic said with confident.Suddenly,a footsteps coming towards the room and knock the door."Shadow,what are you doing inside there?"the sound of a gut coming behind the door.Shadow know that it was too late to hide Sonic so he pretend that he capture Sonic and make him as his slave.The door open"Shadow...how dare you bought a hedgehog here without my knowledge?!"Shadow calm his brother"This is not an ordinary hedgehog but he was my slave."Mephiles look at Sonic and Sonic pretend as Shadow's slave.

The event end after Mephiles leave the room."Nice job,Sonic.You really good at acting."Sonic stand up"Well...i had a dream that i want to be somebody's slaves."Shadow untied the chains around Sonic's neck and at his wrist."There,i know you feel uncomfortable."Sonic smile"I'm just fine."