10|Black World

Sonic and Shadow are happy to play together.Suddenly,a mansion bell ringing.The sound makes Sonic jump off from the bed."What happen?!"Sonic begin to panic."It was my brother.He must be doing his plan now."Shadow said."What does he do?!"Sonic ask with a face full of fear."He wants to cover this world in the eternal darkness.So he can attack the human in this world."Shadow said."Including me?!"Sonic screamed.The earth floor begins to move.Sonic loss his balance and fall down."We better do something."Sonic ask as he rub his butt."We can't do anything if my brother's plan is working!"Shadow scream.

         They run through the hallway and they end up at the mansion's throne.They saw Mephiles in the air."Brother!Don't do this.You gonna ripped off this world including us!"Shadow demand."It's been a long time since we never get out to see the world with our own eyes.You should be thank to me."Mephiles said."Why?"Shadow curious."Don't you wanna look outside the world by yourself?Isn't this what you want?"Mephiles said as he covered the world in complete dark world.

       Shadow use his power to fight his brother's powers.Mephiles saw Shadow and he quickly teleport."Shadow...don't you dare to ruined my plan."Mephiles growl.Shadow hit the mansion's wall and unconscious."SHADOW!!!"Sonic yelled.Mephiles look at Sonic and teleport toward him."You...you are not worth living here.you should be back and do not come back here.""Cannot!,Shadow stubborn to keep me!"Sonic shout.Sonic cried out Shadow's name.

       Shadow instanly wake up and saw Mephiles strangled Sonic in the air."Shadow...why you keep this hedgehog in here?"Mephiles ask."You don't need to know."Shadow growl and attack Mephiles.Sonic fall from Mephiles grip and Shadow quickly catch him.Mephiles use his mind control and control Shadow."Shadow..."Sonic said and shadow threw Sonic into the wall with a strong force."Sha..."Sonic said and unconscious.