Chapter 9

Maybe Tomorrow: Part 1

Getting Serious:

Ryeowook paced his bedroom floor practicing his song. It was today, he had to perform today. Day and night he practiced. Sometimes dates with Sungah would turn into practices because she would insist on helping him (which was just an excuse for her to scream overhearing him sing). He wanted it to be perfect. It had to be perfect.

"Knock knock," Sungah opened his bedroom door and entered. "You sound great."

"Thanks." Ryeowook stopped singing and looked at her shyly as she shut the door. "Is everyone else here yet?"

"Don't talk." Sungah put her finger to his lips.

"What?" Ryeowook felt deja vu.

Sungah grinned and pushed him onto his bed and crawled on top of him. He expected to get tickled again, like what happened when they were friends, but they're not "just friends" anymore. They were, together. Instead of tickling him, she began kissing him.

He should've been used to kissing her, but he wasn't. What was he supposed to do with his hands? What if he did something she didn't like? He chose to rest his hands on her hips, that seemed to work. It may have been a couple of months since they started dating, but he still couldn't get used to the fact that she was his girlfriend and there weren't as many boundaries as there were before.

Sungah's lips parted from his to Ryeowook's dismay, and she kissed his nose sweetly.

"Now that is why you don't shut your door." Sungah laughed, making him blush to no end. "So, Ryeowookie. How do you feel about singing in front of so many people?" Sungah smiled, her face barely an inch away from his.

"I-I'm nervous." He chuckled quietly. She giggled and kissed him again.

"Don't be nervous. I'll be in the front row cheering you on. If you do get too nervous, just look at me. Okay?" She smiled sweetly.

"Sungah?" Ryeowook tucked a hanging strand of her hair behind her ear. "Do you ever feel nervous around me?"

"All the time." She answered, not taking her eyes off of him, making Ryeowook feel awkward and uncomfortable.

"I-I think everyone is here." Ryeowook heard more voices coming from his living room.

"I don't care." Sungah giggled as she kissed him deeply once again.

He chuckled into her lips as he moved his hands to rest on her back, holding her closer to him.

"Ryeowook are you ready yet because everyone is here and oh my god what are you two doing?" HaJoon stood in the doorway, with JiHoo running to his side to see why his friend was freaking out.

Sungah pulled away, looking at JiHoo and HaJoon, blood rushing to both her and Ryeowook's faces.

"Well, I've been scarred for life. Thanks, guys." HaJoon covered his eyes.

"He-We should've knocked first. Sorry." JiHoo patted HaJoon's shoulder.

"Oh, no guys, we-we weren't-" Ryeowook was interrupted by SoonYee trying to get in the room.

"What's happening? Are they kissing? Can I see?" SoonYee giggled as JiHoo tried to remain in front of her so she wouldn't be able to see.