Chapter 21

Maybe Tomorrow

Cravings:

                 "I'm not even joking, my aunt got me this." Sungah's friend Victoria showed the diamond necklace to Sungah through webcam.

                "Whoa, how much did that cost?" Sungah asked, sitting on Ryeowook's bed.

                "I have no idea, but isn't it awesome?" Victoria grinned. "You can send me my gift when I get myself over there. It takes forever to get across an entire ocean."

                "I promise, I'll go shopping for you tomorrow." Sungah poked her screen. "You're on the plane now?"

                "Yeah. You wouldn't believe how much stuff I had to get shipped over there before getting on this plane." Victoria took a sip of her drink. "I've been in this seat for ten hours straight, and I am dead."

                "You can't die yet, you have a job to do when you get here." Sungah laughed, holding one of Ryeowook's pillows.

                "Oh yeah, you're right." Victoria rubbed the side of her head, shutting her eyes. "I'm going to have to deal with five men that Korea likes to call, BigBang."

                "So pretty soon you'll officially be G Dragon's stylist. You just have to survive the rest of the way here."

                "Yeah. Wish me luck." Victoria rubbed her eyes. "Question, is the baby doing okay?"

                "So far, he or she is doing okay. Ryeowook doesn't know yet."

                "Sungah, it's not right to keep something like that a secret. Especially from someone who cares about you as much as Ryeowook does."

                "You're starting to sound like my sister." Sungah laughed. "And don't be so loud when you talk about it. Ryeowook's in the kitchen and I don't need him hearing you."

                "Sungah. Have you forgotten that he doesn't understand English? So we can talk about it as much as we want."

                "Oh yeah." Sungah laughed, feeling like an idiot. "I just don't want to talk about it. Change the subject."

                "Okay. Where's everyone else? It's awfully quiet it seems like."

                "They all went out somewhere. Won't be back until late."

                "So, you and Ryeowook are all alone?" Victoria smirked, taking another sip of her drink.

                "What are you trying to say?" Sungah asked.

                "You know what I'm saying. What are you planning on doing in that big place all alone?"

                "Nothing! You pervert." Sungah hit her screen.

                "What what are you waiting for? Chinese New Year? You know you want to."

                "So! What are you saying I should do?"

                "The opportunity is right there, jump on it while you can."

"Sungah?" Ryeowook poked his head into the room. "Dinner's ready."

                "Sounds like the prince of man-candy has arrived," Victoria smirked as she laughed. "I'm going to get some sleep. Tell me how it goes tomorrow, bye."