Seks

Tord sat alone in the living room, watching some old re-runs on TV. He sighed and laid down on the couch waiting patiently for Tom to come home. He hated being alone. He felt okay today though, so he told Edd to go home. It was about 3 and Tord groaned when he heard the alarm go off. He sat up and turned it off. He was going to have to take his medicine by himself...he gulped. He slowly got up and walked over to the kitchen where the small white case was. He opened it and took the syringe and bottle out. Tom had taught him how to do this the day before, so he followed the instructions and rolled up his sleeve. He wiped his arm down with rubbing alcohol and picked up the sharp object, inserting it into the bottle of clear liquid and getting an exact measurement of it. He made sure to flick it to get the bubbles out, that was important. He put it up to his arm, but couldn't press it down into his skin. He started shaking.

He took a deep breath and pretended Tom was doing it. When Tom did it he would hold Tord's arm gently and give him to medicine as quickly as possible. Tord imagined him doing that as he slowly put the syringe into himself, pushing down. He quickly took it out once he was done, and let out an exhale since he was holding his breath.
"Wasn't...that bad I guess...it's better when Tom does it..." Tord groaned to himself, putting the stuff back in his little case. He groaned some more and sat back on the couch.

He was left with his thoughts, which wasn't a good thing. He started thinking badly of himself for literally no reason, so he tried to think of something to get his mind off it. He decided to got through Tom's stuff cause why not. He opened the door and walked in, looking around. There were many band posters, Susan on a stand, his black bed neat and shelves arranged. The only thing that was messy was his desk.
"Wow...he sure works hard..." Tord said, sitting in the spinning chair. He looked through the papers on the desk and eventually saw Tom left his laptop open. Tord giggled and went through files. He was confused when he came across a file titled: ForTord. He opened it and many documents showed up. Many were him doing research and different websites on Phoenix disease. He looked at the papers again, also on Phoenix disease. There were books with little colored tabs hanging out of them. They were all marked on chapters that had to do with, you guessed it, Phoenix disease. One document was titled: cure. He clicked on it...what he saw he wish he hadn't.

Phenolic disease
Aka cancer located within the chest
Caused by smoking, genetics, drugs, or excessive blows to the chest
No cure- but supplements to keep victims alive

Then it went on to list things Tom found that could contribute to a cure. Tord teared up. Tom had straight out lied to him! He was going to die and he thought there was hope! Tom had just been giving him these shit supplements that kept him alive a day longer! Tord screamed and shoved everything on the floor, sobbing as he ran out the room. He ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
"He lied to you...to your face! He didn't even trust you with your own life! How about you just take it!" Tord screamed at the top of his lungs to himself. He dug in the draws until his found the extra razor heads. He carefully took hem apart until just the razor was left. He rolled up his sleeve and chuckled a bit.
"This is for you world..." Tord cut seven slits, one for every person he truest cared about. Paul, Pat, Tom, Edd, Matt, Maddie, and these two soldiers named Luke and Ollie. All had died except for the three that lived in the apartments. He didn't even know if Maddie was alive. He leaned against the bathroom wall and slid down, sitting on the floor. He tasted the familiar metallic taste of blood in his mouth, but didn't really care. He smiled and passed out, falling to the side.

Tord woke up with a couch. He groaned and sat up. He saw his hoodie was off and his arm was bandaged up.
"God dammit..." Tord whispered as he leaned back.
"Please tell me I'm just in hell and I just think I'm alive..." Tord groaned, covering his face with his hands.
"Nope! You're fucking alive!" Tom said from the doorway, leaning against it with his arms crossed. Tord glared over at him.
"Great! Just what I wanted!" Tord yelled, crossing his arms as well. Tom sighed and walked over, sitting on the edge of Tord's bed.
"Why did you do that Tord? I got a call from Edd telling me you were all bloody on the floor! I rushed home and saw this! What is wrong with you? Do you need to talk something out? My stuff was also all over the floor! Did you do that?" Tom asked, trying to be calm.
"I did it cause I'm going to die anyway! I don't want to talk shit out with you! Yes I did it cause I went through it! I saw there was no cure Thomas! I'm going to die anyway! Why won't you just let me?!" Tord yelled, tears pricking the sides of his eyes. Tom looked worried and hurt.
"Tord I-I'm coming up with a cure I swear! I'm sorry I lied I just-"
"Shut it! I don't want to hear it! There is no cure and I'm not taking these stupid supplements anymore! It's all bullshit! I'm going to die...just face it..." Tord said, tears streaming down his face. Tom put on a face of confidence.
"I'm going to find you a cure...I've been taking classes online...I'm a doctor and I CAN find you a cure and I WILL! I'm NOT letting you die! I. Am. Not."