Åtte

"I'd rather die!" Tord shouted from the top of the refrigerator.
"Come on Tord! It's not that bad!" Tom said, honestly done with this shit. Tom mixed his chemicals with the cannabis and made a special antidote for Tord, who was literally refusing to take it.
"I'm not getting high again!" Tord shouted, crossing his arms, a bit of blood coming out his mouth.
"Get off the damn fridge Tord...you ate the muffins! Why not take something that will SAVE you!" Tom yelled, wondering what the hell was going through Tord's mind.
"It's illegal..." Tord grumbled, wiping the blood away.
"YOURE illegal!" Tom yelled back. Tord scoffed.
"I know...I'm not taking it!" Tord yelled, backing up all the way he could. Tom growled and climbed on top of the counter and dragged Tord by his arms.
"Nonononono!" Tord yelled as he was set on the counter top, Tom holding him down.
"P-Please no..." Tord cried in a shaky voice. He started violently shaking and sweating, tears falling from his eyes. He was having a panic attack.
"Tord calm down..." Tom said, trying to calm him down. Tord just backed his small body up under the cabinets that were over head and sobbed some more.
"Tord it's okay! Look!" Tom put the syringe and pushed it into himself.
"It's okay!"
"HOLY SHIT! Tom why would you do that!" Tord yelled, scooting back up and looking at Tom's arm.
"Can you take it now?" Tom asked sweetly. Tord sighed and nodded. Tom smiled and after lots of fighting, finally got him to take it.
"Why aren't you affected yet?" Tord asked Tom who was cleaning up a plate Tord threw.
"Oh! I didn't give myself the stuff I gave you that would just be stupid...it was just water..." Tom said with a shrug. Tord growled.

"Of course..." He slurred.
"Tom I don't feel good...what did you put in this...god I need to lay down..." Tord said, holding his stomach and leaning over. Tom looked over a bit worried and walked him over to the couch. He put a small trash can beside him just in case.
"You're pretty..." Tord said, looking up at Tom who was starting to walk off. He stopped and smiled.
"Aw really?" Tom said with a smirk. Tord nodded. Tom pulled out his phone and started recording with a chuckle.
"You're eyes are like...sparkling and stuff...you look like an alien but a really pretty one...you have good complexion too..." Tord slurred over some of his words and giggled some but said it none the less. Tom put his phone down and smiled.
"Thank you Tord...that's quite nice of you!" Tom said with a grin, sitting next to Tord on the couch. Tord sat up and smirked.
"I like you Tommy! You're in my dreams a lot! Sitting under a tree! I go up to you and you start to turn around but I wake up before I can see your face...it's weird!" Tord said, giggling and sitting upside down.
"Jeez you're on cloud 9 arent you buddy!" Tom said, shaking his head.
"I do like you though..." Tord said, looking over at Tom with a sad expression. Tom just sat there looking a bit stupid, his face turning pink.
"Okay Tord...I think you need to go to bed now..."
"I'm being serious!" Tord said, sitting up still facing towards the couch.
"I really like you!" Tord said, turning to face Tom, crisis-crossing his legs. He looked like he was going to cry honestly.
"T-Tord I-" Tom was cut off by Tord leaning in and kissing him! No warning or anything! He pulled back and tears fell from his cheeks.
"I'm going to sleep now I guess...goodnight Tommy..." Tord said with a smile, tears still falling. He got up and walked to his room, leaving Tom flabbergasted.

Tord woke up the next day with a headache.
"God what- where?" He looked around and got up with a groan. He walked into the kitchen, holding his head. Tom sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, he looked like he had been up all night.
"Tom?"
"AHH! Oh...Tord um...hi..." Tom said with a nervous chuckle.
"You're jumpy this morning..." Tord said, sitting across from him.
"Tord...do you remember last night?" Tom said, looking slightly down. Tord shook his head.
"Not much after you injected me with pot..." Tord mumbled.
"Can I ask you something?..." Tom said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Sure? What's wrong with you...you're acting weird..." Tord said, sitting up more.
"You kissed me Tord! Do you actually like me or were you too high to know any better?!" Tom said, blushing a bit. Tord just sat there flushed.
"Um...I uh...I was just high okay don't look too much into it..." Tord said nervously, looking down.
"Oh...okay..." Tom said sadly, sitting back. It was awkward after that.
"I'm going to work..." Tom said, getting up and angrily throwing his mug into the sink, it almost breaking. He stormed out the room and out the door, kinda slamming it. Tord sat there a bit worried.
"Does Tom...like me back? No...I can't tell him the truth! He doesn't like me he just didn't get good sleep last night!" Tord told himself. He wasn't sick anymore so there was no good reason to stay with Tom. He'll just go back to the streets and hide from the cops some more. He felt like a burden, a big one. He got a piece of paper and a pen. He started to make a note. After he was done he set it on the table and walked out the apartment, planning on never coming back.

Tom stomped down the sidewalk, almost sobbing. He hugged himself and looked up at the old pet shop. He walked in and sat down with a huff.
"You okay?" Ricky said, looking up from feeding the birds.
"Yea...I'm great..." Tom croaked, his voice cracking as he looked away.
"You're crying! What happened?!" Ricky asked, walking up to the counter.
"Just a little...disappointment it's nothing..." Tom said, wiping his tears away. Ricky smirked.
"It's Tord, isn't it?" He chuckled. Tom looked up and blushed shaking his head.
"It is!" Ricky yelled, laughing a bit.
"Aw! What happened did you get rejected or something?" He asked, leaning on the counter.
"He kissed me when he was high and then I asked him about it and he said he was just acting out cause of his high! It was nothing..." Tom said, feeling the tears come back.
"He likes you...for a pot head myself, I know he likes you...he's hiding it! Trust me..." Ricky said with a wink, walking back to the birds. Tom blushed and honesty wanted to smile. He didn't quite believe him though.