Chapter 12

"what do mean stop working"

"It's just too protect you and the twins"

"NO! your not going to tell me to sell my company I've worked so hard to build it up since dad let me take over it and now your just gonna come back into my life and try to tell me to sell my company no I won't"

"It's just to protect you"

"Protect me" I laughed

"it's too late for that you should have thought about that 4 years ago your not just going to come back and try and make me sell my company I'm not going to do that"

"ok how about we combine our companies together"

"let me think about it"

"ok can I confess something"

"ok"

"I'm in love with you"

"Damon-"

"let me explain I love you because you've given me another chance even though I didn't deserve it  I could just watch you sleep I knew I loved you since the first day I met you and I can't get enough of you I know what I did hurt you and was wrong and I'm so sorry I love you and I'll do anything to make you happy all I'm asking for is another chance to do it right this time come live with please I love you"

"Iove you too yes I will move with you but you have to ask the twins"

"ok" I lean towards him and kiss him deeply he starts to kiss my neck I moan

"gosh I have to um-" he laughs and continues kissing my neck

"I-um have to check on the-twins"

"their fine love"

I lean my neck back to give him more acess he smirks against my neck I hear a knock at the door we both move I get up and open the door and see the twins crying I pick them up to see what's wrong "what happened"

"were scared to be by ourselves"

"ok you can stay with me and daddy"

"ok"

I sit on the bed with them then Ava goes to Damon and pokes his face he pretends to sleep she pouts and starts crying he opens his eyes and picks her up "I'm sorry beauty don't cry"

"why did you leave us"

"I was trying to protect you guys from some bad guy"

"have they gone"

"yes their gone I'm sorry for leaving I won't again"

"promise"

"I promise" she hugs him and he kisses her head 

"daddy guess what" Emmet says

"what"

"mommy's birthday is tomorrow" my eye widen