6

"Can you leave? Seriously." Jin said while eyeing the man sitting on the couch with wary eyes. Last night after Namjoon had introduced himself, Jin blacked out and when he woke up Namjoon was still there.

It also didn't help that Jin was sick and coughing up blood every ten minutes. "I would if I could." there he goes with his ghost drama. Ever since Seokjin woke up Namjoon has claimed to be dead. Jin didn't want to believe it but everything added up. The pictures, the mailman, Yoongi's words, even the name and age.

"And why cant you?" Jin asked, arms crossed against his chest.

"You." Was the only word that came out Namjoon's mouth. All of a sudden Jin started viciously cough again. Blood began to seep from has lips onto the carpet. His chest felt as if it were locked. "Just leave." Jin said through the pain.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I can't."

"This isn't Casper the dancing gh-"

"Friendly." Namjoon corrected.

"Who gives a shit? I want you out of my house." Seokjin was beyond mad. He had some sort of sickness, a man who may or may not be a ghost won't shut up about not being able to leave, and Jin's hungry to top it off.

"Seokjin." Jin looks up to his name (which he never told to this man) being called. "If you didn't want me here, why haven't you called the police yet?"

Namjoon chuckles at Jin's failure to answer the question. "I know how you feel on the inside. You're lonely and you know I'm a ghost but won't believe yourself."

Jin finally stands up from his coughing attack. Seokjin watches as Namjoon walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge. "If you're a ghost how come I can touch and feel you?" Jin says with a smug smile also walking into the kitchen. Surely he won this round.

"You haven't touched me yet." Namjoon says bluntly, crushing Jin's feeling if victory. "Damn, you really need to go shopping for grocery."

Jin walked up behind Namjoon and gripped a ball of his hair. He was able to feel the soft strands of hair. "Having fun?" Namjoon ask, looking through the fruits.

"See! I can touch you!" Namjoon swatted Seokjin's hand away from his brown hair before standing up. Namjoon started making his way over to the knife holder and grabbed the biggest knife.

This is it. This is how Jin was about to die. All because he started to believe in this ghostly mostly bull. He prepared for death.

His mind was clear. Soul was soaked. His heart was cleansed. He was ready.

But death never came.

Instead he saw Namjoon pierce his heart with the knife. "Hm. Not as painful as the first time." Jin was shocked as no blood came out and the man was still standing.

"Fuck no."

Jin fled his long legs out that apartment as fast as he could. He went to Yoongi's apartment and banged on the door.

The door swung open, nearly hitting Seokjin in the face. "What?" Yoongi asked, glaring at the older male in front of him.

Then, Yoongi noticed the fear on Seokjin's face.

"Come inside."