11

Jin sat across from Namjoon at the dining table. "Why did the chicken cross the road." Jin stifles a laugh as he speaks.

Namjoon sighs, pushing the granola bar towards Jin. Jin giggles again before opening his mouth "To get to the other side!" Seokjin bangs his hand against the table before bursting out into a laughing fit.

Jin rubs his eyes before glancing at Namjoon's left hand which was surrounded by a bright pink aura.

"Hyung, eat." Namjoon demands. Jin was lucky enough to find a granola bar in the way back of his pantry which was quite weird because he hasn't bought any the whole time he's lived here.

Seokjin scans the bar before whining in disgust. "This expired last year!"

"You haven't eaten in three days. Eat." Namjoon raises his voice a tad bit louder. He was concerned but it seemed like Jin wasn't up for eating old chocolate. "Why haven't you sold the necklace yet?"

"Because its pretty and you would be upset. You were saving it for someone you love. My question to you is why did you let have it when I told you that I wasn't going to sell it?" Jin questions.

Namjoon remained quiet and Jin noticed as his figure began fading. "No! Answer the question! Don't run away from things, that's why your dead!"

Namjoon's figure stopped fading, the pale color returning. "You don't know everything." Namjoon mumbles. He was mad but couldn't bring himself to yell at Jin.

"I do know that you hoped for someone to like you and you're missing your chance because you're running away."

Jin couldn't explain it. At first he was completely terrified of the ghost but as things progressed in the household, he felt himself falling especially after Namjoon held him until he fell asleep. He wanted to know more about Namjoon. His regrets, his mistakes, his passions, his hopes. Jin wanted to help Namjoon feel alive once more but without all the heartbreak and replace it with love.

He was going to rewrite Namjoon's story.

"Jin you're exactly right. I hoped for someone to like me. That's not going to happen because I'm dea-"

Seokjin had already gotten up from his seat while Namjoon spoke and quickly pecked the male on the lips. The two froze, faces inches away from eachother.

That's when Namjoon took over, cupping Jin's cheeks and sharing a long kiss filled of emotion. Each second was pure bliss to Namjoon.

It was Namjoon's first kiss.

None of his exes would kiss him even during sex, they refused to lay even a finger on his lips.

"Slow." Jin speaks through the kiss, causing them to pull apart. "Its been two weeks since we've known eachother. Let's take things slow, okay?"

Jin quickly looked at Namjoon's hands which were now a mixture of three colors. Blue, pink, and white.

----
Is this a dOuBLe uPDate?!!!

Hell yeah. Next few chapters will be fluff.

Until the angst nation attacks