17

"You're dumb."

Seokjin looked up to see Namjoon examining his elbow. That's when Jin started crying more at the sight of his lover. He forgot all about his elbow and pulled Namjoon into a hug.

"I'm so sorry about  what I said. I was just angry and I don't know. I'm losing everything in life and it's not fair." Jin made eye contact with Namjoon.

Something was different.

Namjoon's hands were a mixture of white and red but mostly white. This time Jin was scared.

"Are you mad at me?" Seokjin asked cautiously. He doesn't think Namjoon knows that his hands give away his mood.

Namjoon sighed. "Not with you. Myself. I'm doing this to you I'm causing all this horrible stuff. Think about it, were you financially stable before you moved in?"

Seokjin did find it suspicious but ignored the claim. "Joon, this world is full of coincidences and bad things happen all the time. We live and we learn. Some learn faster than others."

The younger looked down at the ground "not fast enough."

Before Jin can answer, there was a banging on the door. As he went to answer it Namjoon held onto his wrist tightly and his whole body gave off a red and white aura but this time the red over powered by the white.

Seokjin was able to get out of Namjoon's grip and peeked through the eyehole. There stood Yoongi violently tapping his feet. Jin turned back around to look at the other but it seemed as the younger disappeared.

Jin opened the door and Yoongi rushed in his house with an angry look. "I'm destroying everything that piece of shit had in this house." Yoongi was headed to the bedroom when Jin started chasing after him.

"Wait what do you mean? What's wrong?" Jin said anxiously.

He couldn't believe what Yoongi did next.

Yoongi had taken the music box and threw it to the ground. Pieces of metal and wood sprayed across the floor and one sad, tiny, last note came from the box.

"Hey! don't touch my stuf-"

"This 'stuff' doesn't belong to you!" Yoongi spat before rummaging through the closet.

He pulled out the picture of Namjoon before shoving it in Jin's face. "This is who you wanted to know about? Take a good look. He deserves to be dead with no one. Don't you get it?!"

"You know what? I can't take this!" Jin watched as Yoongi stormed out his house, slamming the door behind him.

Seokjin was speechless.

He walked back into his room and saw Namjoon trying to piece back together the music box. The eldest kneeled down to examine the damage.

"We can buy a new on-"

"We can't." Namjoon looked defeated. "Jin"

Seokjin looked up to see a new color around Namjoon's hands. It was teal.

"I'm going to disappear"