15

The song above relates to the chapter so if you listen to it first you'll get an idea on what this chapter is about.
-

Jin woke up to a coughing fit. Once done, he wiped his mouth and saw blood droplets smear across his hand.

He knew he had to see a doctor but the thought of something being seriously wrong scared him. He didn't want weight added to his already heavy shoulders.

Seokjin realizes that he had woken up on the floor in the previous spot where he had his breakdown. The only difference was Namjoon wasn't there beside him.

Jin looks to see its light outside. He slowly gets up only to stumble and fall. His body felt weak. That's when there was banging on the door. Jin had absolutely no energy to get up and walk so he crawled and weakly unlocked the door.

The door swung open and to his surprise, Yoongi was standing there with a box in his hand. "The delivery man fucked up the addresses- Are you okay?" Yoongi drops the box and rushes to Jin.

"I'm okay. J-just hungry." Jin mumbles. Yoongi pulled out a small bag from his back pocket.

"I only have Crackers on me. Let me run back to the hous-"

Jin shakes his head. "This will do." Seokjin knows deep down that it won't but the last thing he wants to do is burden his neighbor.

"There was this box at my door. I just wanted to return it to you." Yoongi bows to Jin, his stare becoming cold once more. Jin watches Yoongi leave before opening the food given to him.

He ate it so fast, still craving more. Jin got frustrated at the fact that he passed up the chance to get food and possibly money from Yoongi.

Seokjin goes to open the box with confusion because he hasn't ordered anything.

Once open he sees a small note in the almost vacant box. Jin picks up the note and begins to read.

Seokjinnie, my love, mine :) if you want to earn that money so bad, you can always come to my house and earn a little cash ;)  Make the right decision Jinnie.

-Seung

Jin grimaced at the disgusting note. It was sad that he also considered.

He was going to get up and go when a hand on his wrist stops him. "I swear, if you step out that damn door, I will wreck this whole house into pieces."

Namjoon released Jin's wrist before snatching the note and tearing it into shreds.

"Namjoon, what else am I supposed to do?" Jin yells.

"Um let me think." Namjoon sarcastically says before following it up with "Ask Yoongi."

Jin shakes his head. "You don't understand!" Seokjin shot Namjoon and angry glare.

Namjoon grips both sides of his own hair, almost wanting to scream. "You're making a stupid decision." Namjoon fires back.

"This is coming from the same person who stabbed himself to death!" Seokjin shouted.

Silence.

Jin immediately realised what he said, regretting every word. He doesn't know what came over him. Jin would never say those types of things to anyone. It's like something forced those words out of his mouth. It was like he was somebody else.

Jin reached for Namjoon's hand only to have it snatched away from him. "Don't touch me."

Jin looks to see that Namjoon's eyes were starting to tear up. Namjoon began walking away while mumbling certain things like "Why does this always happen?"

Next thing Jin knows, his lover is gone.