7

Jin and Yoongi were sitting together on Yoongi's couch in silence. It's been five minutes since Yoongi dragged Jin into his living room and no one spoke a word.

"You need to move out that apartment ." Yoongi is the first one to speak.

Jin looks up at the male and runs his fingers through his hair. "I can't. I have no money. Tell me more about Kim Namjoon." Jin politely says.

"No."

"Yoongi, please. Weird things are happening. That Namjoon guy is speaking to me now. He is quite attractive-"

Suddenly Jin's shirt was balled up in Yoongi's fist. "Dont call him attractive. No one is supposed to love him. No one." Yoongi lets go of Jin's shirt and shoves him off the couch.

"Get out of my home."

He didn't need to tell Jin twice. The elder ran outside Yoongi's apartment and back into his own, totally forgetting the fact that a dead person was still wandering in there.

He turns to see Namjoon sitting on the counter staring into nothingness. "Jin, your time is running out faster than I thought." Namjoon speaks.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Jin asked angrily.

"I just told you." Namjoon hops off the counter and steps in front of Jin. Out of nowhere, Seokjin began coughing up blood once more.

After his coughing fit, he took some time to regain his breath back as he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

"You're a walking corpse." Namjoon laughs.

"Ironic for you to say." Jin fires back before he walks into his kitchen.

Seokjin sees a plate of burnt chicken and dried out rice. "Oh right. I made you food after you ran off to Yoongi's house." Namjoon explains. Seokjin poked the chicken and watched as the meat wobbled.

"What's your relationship with Yoongi?" Jin asked.

Namjoon's smile wipes away at the mention of Yoongi's name. "He's an old...friend."

"How come he says you can't be loved? What's the deal with that?" Seokjin asked as he tried to save his meal with seasoning.

But when Jin turned around to look back at Namjoon, the male was gone. Seokjin sighs. Maybe the question scared him off. Jin still doesn't understand all this ghost stuff but he's trying.

Jin's phone began ringing and he looked at the name id.

Unknown caller.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Seokjin, I'm coming for you sweetheart." A familiar voice echoed through the phone.

"Brother?"

--

You guys are so patient and I'm so thankful for my readers. I had to take a few weeks to see if I wanted to finish this story on top of dance and school.

I decided I would finish the story as a gift to you guys. Thank you for waiting so patiently.

[Apologies for any spelling mistakes]

You guys with me :')