graphic tees | tsukishima kei

This is sOO shORT

_

You and Tsukishima Kei have been dating for quite a while, surprisingly.  You two got along well, despite all the saltiness Kei throws your way.

You were staying at Kei's for the night while his parents were away. You had both went to get changed into a more comfortable outfit. Planning on binge watching the Jurassic Park movies until the both of you got tired. You changed into shorts as well as a dinosaur related shirt.

You grabbed a blanket and walked back to the living room, seeing Kei already there. He also wore a dinosaur related shirt and shorts.

You stopped, trying to read the print on his shirt. "Kei, what does your shirt say?" You asked.

"Oh, well uh" he got up and straighten his shirt for you to read. 

'does this make me look like a predator?' it said, printed in black writing with a dinosaur wearing glasses.

Your lips curved into a smile before bursting into laughter "what the hell is that?!" You laughed, as you reached your arm to wall for support, dropping the blankets in the process.

Tsukishima face tinged a light pink, crossing his arms but still held his signature smirk. "Like you got a better one."

You paused, and looked up with a smirk of your own. "Oh yeah?" Standing up and letting your green shirt with printed words saying - 

'Ask me about my T-Rex'

Tsukishima furrowed his brows together, quite unimpressed. "Uh, what about your T-rex..?" He asked hesitantly. 

A small chuckle left your lips, although it was a pretty cheap and stupid shirt, you found it pretty funny.

You lifted your shirt so that the bottom of the front of your shirt was placed over your head, showing your bra as well as a T-Rex print where your head was.

Needless to say, Tsukishima Kei became a flustered mess.

.

.

That lasted 3 seconds before he began his tormenting.

_______

:))))))))