scent | tendo satori

omegaverse au!

Idk how many people know of omegaverse, so I guess I'll give a brief explanation

Alpha's are more dominant and they are able to bond with omega's through marking, where they bite the neck/shoulder area. they have this things called ruts, and it just means they got horny and want sex. They're usually very talented, big, confident, dominant, and all that. And all alpha's can impregnate an omega

Omega's are like the opposite of alpha's, they're smaller, submissive, and stuff. Instead of ruts, they have heats, which is the same as ruts, but I think it's worse maybe idk. All omega's can get pregnant, even males. Usually, a heat attracts alpha's. and an omega's scent to some alpha's can be very intoxicating and stuff.
They have these things called nests, which is a place of comfort that can be different items, usually clothes or comforters. These things can be scented by a desired alpha. They also help with heats when they don't have an alpha to 'soothe' their needs.

Anyway, it's not a very good explanation and half of it is not relevant.

Beta's are just regular people
_____

I walked down the hallway of Shiratorizawa, I had transferred for my third year. Luckily, they let me in. Being an omega in such a crowded, alpha-filled school spiked my anxiety. However, I wouldn't let that get in the way of finally graduating.

Surviving high school without a partner was unbearably hard. I only had one, and it didn't last very long. We just weren't capable.

As I was walking to my next class, I caught a whiff of a very alluring scent. I breathed in and immediately turned to face the direction it was coming from.

A group of alpha's came walking by, no doubt coming from one of them. My eyes searched their backs, hoping to pin-point the scent. until I found another pair of eyes, ruby eyes that acknowledged my own.

I felt my face heat up. Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought the others scent was...good.

He smirked, waving me off and he continued on his way.

I would remember him, not only by his scent but by his bright red hair. I let out an almost shaky sigh and continued on my way to class.

I couldn't work, my mind was on the damned red-head, all because of that scent of his.

I've never been so attracted to someone in my life, yes there were other alpha's that I desired, but not anymore.

My heat was coming in a few weeks and I'd rather not spend another one alone, especially in my 3rd year.

Class went by agonizingly slow. Thank god it was the end of the day.

I packed up my things and quickly dashed out, hoping to get out of the school before I was alone. You could never be too cautious as an omega. Some alpha's were too demanding.

I stopped dead in my tracks, I was in front of a gym and I once again caught that same alluring scent. It was the red-head.

I walked towards the gym and I gazed around. There was a volleyball match, Shiratorizawa against another team.

I let my eyes fall on the familiar red-head, who's eyes were already on my own. Because he was working out a sweat, his scent seemed stronger. Although there were many alpha's in the gym, I only seemed to pick up his.

In a split second, the rival team went to attack, but was shut down by the same red-head. His eyes immediately went to me and I felt my face flush.

He was showing off now, to catch my attention. It was obvious, the way an alpha catches an omega's attention is by showing off, to show their dominance over others. It was a way to make sure you were only watching them. although, he already had my attention.

Instead of standing around and feeling like an embarrassed idiot. I walked to the stands where other people observed.

Throughout the match, whenever the red-head would make a play, either a complete shut out and spikes, he would turn to make eye contact.

The other omega's took notice of this and they took interest in me. As I didn't have many friends, I talked to him, glad to have more, especially omega's.

Apparently, the red-head's name was Tendo Satori, guess monster of Shiratorizawa'a volleyball team. And, he refused the omega's that had wanted him. Because he wasn't interested, and the omega's had originally wanted the captain. He and other players of the team were often overshadowed by their captain, Ushijima Wakatoshi. He was powerful, it was easy to tell.

The omega's here wanted the attention of a specific volleyball player. It was hard to do apparently.

The game finally came to an end and I felt my nerves spike.

I didn't know what to do, I've never approached an alpha, intent on making them mine.

I huffed, making eye contact with Tendo before I quickly scurried off to a bench nearby.

I was sat for 10 minutes I think, although it felt like forever and my nerves just wouldn't calm. It was then I smelt the approaching scent of Tendo.

I automatically took a deep breath of air. My body relaxed but my mind raced after the first inhale. his footsteps came to a spot behind me.

He leaned in, his hands came up to gently grab my shoulder and breath in my scent. My face heated up and I closed my eyes, my inner self enjoying the contact and attention.

"My sweet, gorgeous mate. what's your name?"

"(y/n).." I whispered.

One of his hands gently touched my cheek. I felt sparks from the contact and I involuntarily shivered.

"Tendo Satori, it's very nice to meet you."

_____

a/n

I lov me some omegaverse and some satori

Ik satori's usually kinda loud and weird, but I purposely did his character like this because he's actually interested in the mc, and he wants to hear and see her all flustered and stuff, if that makes sense

To me, omega's are cat like, while alpha's are like wolves a ha ha ha

and i don't have enough confidence to write certain things which is kinda stupid because it's not me??? but i'm just afraid to make a mistake of their character ig idk