mysterious & dangerous | bokuto koutarou

assassin!au

____

You lay in bed, in the comfort of your expensive flat. You were fairly wealthy, you had cars, and the dog you always wanted (If you dont like dogs, just pretend you do.)

You had nothing to worry about. You excelled in your studies, so your future was just fine.

Of course, there were people who were jealous and envious of those who were wealthy. They had tried to use you, whether it was romantically, friendly, or black mail. People have even tried to rob you.

However, it would all end in failure. In fact, it would always turn around and you would use them. you wouldn't go too overboard though, just enough to leave you alone unless you required them.

People who attempted to blackmail or rob you however, would go to jail for obvious reasons. Or possibly, disappear.

No one has successfully been able to get to you negatively, which you were grateful for.

You weren't always wealthy, but you didn't exactly have to work for it either.

During the middle of the night, the door had opened, very quietly. Everything was silent except for the little ding that would sound to your room when the door would open.

You stirred in your sleep and went to move on your back.

Another door opened, this time, to the bedroom. The creaking from the door almost woke you up.

The bed began to dip on each sides and then suddenly, there was a hand covering your mouth, and your eyes opened. Your adrenaline kicked in surprisingly fast and you uppercutted the person, earning yourself a groan and the release of your mouth.

You somehow got your feet out of the blanket, and kicked the person off the bed. Grabbing the knife out of the cabinet beside your bed, you quickly jumped on top of the intruder with your knife at his throat.

This was when your dog finally came running in, the silent bastard didn't even try to alert you that there was someone in the house. The dog began barking and swiftly made his way to the intruder and suddenly -

Started licking his face.

"You traitor!" You yelled at your dog, your grip on the knife loosened at his throat and you were suddenly flipped over with your hands pinned and a hand holding your throat. Your dog just began to lick your face instead.

You sighed, finally giving in to your intruder.

"So? What are you waiting for?" You asked breathlessly, your dog stopped and sat down.

The hand holding your throat suddenly went to hold your face and a pair of lips were on your own. You obliged and kissed back.

He pulled away and the lights open, revealing your one and only boyfriend, Bokuto Koutarou, with a wide smile and mischievous eyes.

"Oh wow, what a surprise!" you said sarcastically.

"Come onn (y/n)! aren't you more excited to see me?" he asked, a playful pout on his face.

"Maybe if you didn't always attack me in the middle of night every time you come home!" you replied with a sigh.

Whenever Bokuto would come home, it would always be in the middle of the night, and he would always act as a robber or some sort of intruder. The first few times scared you to death, and you would end up with a bruised boyfriend and a crying mess. You knew that Bokuto was an assassin or a mercenary of some sort a few months into dating but you decided that you would try to make it work.

It was dangerous and Bokuto didn't want you to be defenseless if there was actually an intruder and he wasn't there to protect you. So, without your knowledge, he began to attack you in the middle of the night every time he came home every week.

You were glad though, you knew Bokuto wouldn't let anything happen to you, that's why there was tons of security in the building and cameras in the garage along with alarms in every room. Which is why you knew it was Bokuto, the guards would alert you if there was a intruder, which would give you lots of time to escape or contact someone. Bokuto was also the reason why you were wealthy, the money you received from your parents although played a role with your wealth, but almost everything was from Bokuto.

Bokuto rested his head against your chest while he stared at you. "I only do it because I love you!"

"I know, I know" you smiled at him which he gratefully returned.

He got up and quickly helped you up. After you were on your feet again you swiftly wrapped your arms around him and initiated a proper kiss.

"Welcome home, love"

"It was quite the welcome, that punch has me hurt" he replied, wiping a fake tear and holding his jaw.

You let out a laugh and pecked his jaw. "You're so cute."

"I think what you mean is mysterious and dangerous."

"Nah, I definitely mean cute."

____

i hope im getting these characters personalities right