honest mistake | kuroo tetsuro

Assassin!au againnn

some violence in here just so ya know.

_____

You yawned. You agreed to enter a contract where you had to kill a mob boss, you were getting paid lots of money for this kill. Your contractor had warned you that it would be difficult, that he had many body guards and followers.

But, based on your research, the guy wasn't that well known yet, he had been one of the upcoming big mob bosses, so he didn't have the numbers or strength like other mob bosses that you've killed.

It wouldn't be that hard.

You had two options; the boring, quick way, or the fun, but kinda long way.

If you chose the first option, you would sneak in, and kill him silently.

The second option is, dressing as a rich lady, get his interest and into his hideout or whatever and then killing him.

obviously, the second option would be more dangerous, but it's what you went with.

And you were bored.

According to your sources, the guy would be at a club, so you had to dress the part.

Wearing a short, tight, dark red dress along with a white fur coat that reached your knees and black boot heels to match. Your hair was already fixed, all was needed was some makeup and jewelry to go along with your persona.

Your makeup was done to make yourself look a whole lot different from how you actually looked. It was a lot but used to make sure people didn't recognize you if they saw you before or if they would see you again.

Under your coat, boots, and even dress had small weapons and even some drugs.

You arrived in a limo, your chauffeur opening the door for you. As you got out, you could already feel eyes on you. You confidently walked towards the entrance and the bouncer immediately let you in.

The man, the mob boss could easily be distinguished by being surrounded by guys, who would be body guards and possibly other mob bosses as well as ladies.

As you walked around, your eyes scanned the area, looking for that one man who you can differentiate by their hair. It was black, nicely combed and gelled back. His name was Vincent Madden, or simply, "V" as the media has called him.

The guy had money and connections, two of the most important things you should want and have. He had this. He was already rich, all he needed was connections and he could become powerful. Of course, what's a powerful guy without henchmen and body guards. The fact that he was young also helped him get to where he is, but his age is also his downside. People want experience and maturity.

Your contractor didn't tell you why he wanted him dead. Not that you cared, you got money, that was the only thing that was really important.

After walking around in these dreadful heels, you finally found him. He was sitting in the VIP area along with who you can assume other mobsters.

You already had the attention of most of the men in here, so it shouldn't be hard to get his.

You strut your way over to the VIP area, your presence had already been noticed before you stopped in front of the rope gate.

"Hold it." The guard spoke.

Your brow arched, tilting your head slightly to look over to the mobsters. You made eye contact with each of them, even the guards until your eyes landed on one person, Vincent Madden.