Prologue (Dan's weird nightmare)

Dan jolted out of his bed, scared to death. He had this same weird nightmare since the begining of Summer, and it has only been a week. Jemma then opened up her eyes, looking tired. Dan tried to think of an excuse for this, but Jemma shushed him first.

"Dan, this has been a week and we're not even in the begining of June," Jemma complained.

"I know, its just... I dont know why it keeps hapening," Dan replied.

"I think its because of... Youtube," Jemma mumbled.

Dan heard her. "Its probably not that. You do realize that most of the time I make videos and I dont get any nightmares," Dan reassured.

"Uhh, yea a single nightmare. Dan, you know that things change, don't you?" Jemma asked.

"I do. It's just that... There could be a meaning, i don't even know," Dan responded, "i'll make some tea for myself."

"Dan, it has been your tenth time that you drank tea in the middle of the night. It's not working," Jemma said, her voice raising.

"Okay. If this nightmare appears again, then I will think about it," Dan said, "but if it doesn't, then there could be another reason why."

"Okay then, sweet dreams," Jemma whispered to Dan's ear.

The nightmare happened again. This time he was in Vidcon Los Angles, except no one was there with him, or anywhere. People are not outside the buiding, talking as usual, loud screamings in the hallways, nothing in the place where they sell items or sponserships there. Just nothing. Then he heard a whisper comming in the second floor.

"Hello?" Dan hollered, but no response except more whispers.

He walked up the stairs to the second floor, and the whispering came to a normal talk. Sure he was an idiot for following noises, but there wasn't a way out, since the doors were barricaded. He followed, getting closer to the person who was whispering, loud but not clear. He stopped when he got to the door that blocked him and the whispering person. 

Leave. Leave now before it's too late! He thought.

But the whispering made him want to open the door. Then he realized something else.

The three did everything they can to stop it, but they failed. As a result, they were dragged to the water, and was never seem again.

It didn't take him long enough to leave and find an exit. But the whispering person started to cry out as loud as it can, making him feel desperate to open the door. After a while of thinking, Dan hesitated, and open the door. There it led to a dark room, and entered in, even though he didn't want this. Suddenly, the same version of him appeared, but has a darker version of him.

"What do you want? Why are you here? Me and my friends defeated you May!" Dan hollered.

But he laughed creepily. "Of course you defeated her. But your wife is right. Youtube is the cause," he lied.

"The cause of this? Let me go!" Dan hollered angrily and scared.

"Heh, I don't think so," it laughed and punched Dan in the face, making his vision blurry. 

Dan tried to fight off the person, but the person did nothing except shoot out beeping alarms. Then it punched him again, this time waking him up immediately. He looked left and right, but only saw nothing but his room with the alarm beeping loudly.

Another nightmare... Because of Youtube? He thought, but shook his head.

That can't be true... Is it?

He walked into his office to see the computers with the dark screen. He wanted to turn it on and make a video, but noticed how it was like a loop. Make videos, hang out with Jemma and their pugs for a litte, and then bed. He wondered if it was true.

Okay, but for a day only. It can't go wrong... right?