Chapter Four (I don't believe you...)

"Uhh, yea I am," Dan responded, "who are you guys?"

"Uhh we're your friends! From that dream!" Madelyn explained, looking confused.

"What? A dream? You've got to be kidding me. I don't remember you guys in any of my dreams," Dan responded, looking confused as well.

"Dan, you've got to be kidding. The wand? The adventure? The Darkness? Nothing?" Joyce asked.

"I'm not. You kids are anoying me. We never met each other!" Dan protested.

"Rude! You're talking to a 25 year old man!" SSundee argued, but was silenced by Vi's glare.

"Dan. You've got to believe me. Every adventure that we've done with Twinkle, Jaiden, James, us. Remember the name Vi? Its me!" Vi explained.

"I don't think so. You just look like people who are strangers," Dan argued, "leave me alone!"

"I don't care what you say. I'm going in there!" Vi argued before reading Dan's mind.

Inside his mind was a bunch of ideas. But there was one thing that she saw. An image that seemed to blur. Herself, collapsed on the dark floor. Something was wrong that made him think she was a fake. She then saw May, looking at her with her smile plastered at her face. And... someone behind her? She figured who he looked before getthing a slap on the face. She was back in reality, with pain on her left cheek.

"I told you to-"

"Dan. You have to listen to me." Vi protested.

"No. I don't ha-"

"I know why you think we are like normal people when we're friends in a dream. Just trust me." Vi said, calmly.

Dan thought for a moment. "Fine. But if you're doing something wrong, then i'm calling the police," Dan agreed, being on a strict tone.

It was nighttime again. They have just successfully secretly got into a secret hideout, which was a basement. The squad tried to sleep, but felt cold with the basement floor and the air.

Man it feels like horror once again. Greaaaat people, why you do this? Vi thought.

She then slept and was awake with Dan. He looked at her and then this place.

"Where are we?" Dan demanded.

"In my happy place. Where you said 'the darkness' would come here first," Vi explained.

"I remember this. But that doesn't mean why you're here meeting me." Dan said.

"What do you even remember?" SSundee asked.

"Vi collasping on the floor with May," Dan explained.

"Hey guys," Jaiden said before looking at Dan. "Welcome back Dan!"

"I don't recognize you," Dan argued.

"Hey Jaiden, do you have a recorded tape you found while exploring there?" Vi asked.

"Yea, I do," Jaiden responded while giving her that tape and drew a TV with a machine that plays all kinds of tapes.

She slot on inside and the screen turned to a scene where Vi and May were talking to each other. It took Dan long enough to realize that they were his friends. He was the reason Vi was saved. Now that he realized it, it seemed like they were helping him, not becoming strangers to him.

"Gee, i'm really sorry I treated you like that," Dan apologized.

"Its fine. Now about your nightmare?" Vi asked.

After a while of story telling about everything, they heard a noise.

"Uhh, what's going on?" Jaiden asked.

"You cannot escape... DarkODan!" DarkODan yelled, revealing himself.

"Uhh... You're literally from that video from Markiplier right? I could have sworn you literally said that," you asked.

"Ha ha no. That was DarkDanno. I'm DarkODan. Get the difference?" He asked.

"No." you replied.

"Wait, what? I'm confused," Dan said.

"That's fine. I have all of you to witness my nightmares!" DarkODan yelled.

DarkODan tried the same tatic, punching Dan in the face. However, it was blocked by Jaiden's tablet, creating a crack on the top of the tablet. Jaiden then drew a sword and clashed against DarkODan's arm, but to no use.

"Should we flee?" Vi asked Dan.

"Y-yea, right now!" Dan replied.

She then tried teleporting to somewhere safe, but was then hit by DarkODan's fist by her head, and suddenly darkness surrounded her...