Chapter Thirteen (Seven's help)

Spoilers for anybody who does not watch Little Nightmares DLC along with the normal one... Its only a character and the first part of the story for those games so just a quick warning.

"Yea i'm pretty sure that the long-arm guy is going to get us!" SSundee yelled as they were running away from that dude.

"It was your falut that you threw the monkey at us when you should have done it near the entrance of that room!" Crainer hollered back at SSundee.

They suddenly skidded to a stop when they saw a wall in front of them. They looked around, but there was no exit. Dead end, Vi thought. Since it was slowing down due to running a lot, they have time to come up with a plan.

"Hurry, that thing is going to get us!" Thea cried.

But it was too late. The guy was comming closer and closer, using its hands to locate any obstacles in its way. But at the same time, Vi, Dan, and Seven finally figured out what they are going to do and to escape this boss. On the count of three ##### ran to where the guy was...

A few hours before the dream...

"Hey! Don't try to do that!" Dan warned.

Dan, Vi, Joyce, and y/n were recording a video of Little Nightmares and they were on their first boss battle of the DLC. Ever since Dan got back to making videos, his fans liked the idea of adding in new people to his videos, specifically Vi. And the fans were helpful when he announced the reason why he was gone for so long. So the entire time they were busy playing the first part of that game.

"That was Joyce's fault for trying to make Seven die... again," Vi teased as she took the controller from her.

"That was only an experiment!" Joyce went off and closed the door behind her to use the restrooms.

"Try to jump before the T.V. drops to the water," you suggested.

Vi tried to do what you said, but at the last second she jumped late. Electrical shots shocked Seven, and then sinks into the water. The game goes black as a sign of 'Game Over', and Seven wakes up again near the wall of buttons.

"Let me try," Dan said, excited to have his turn now. He takes the controller and takes over the game. After pressing some controllers Seven finally managed to electrify the monster that was in the water, making it safe for Seven to dive in the water. The game ends once he managed Seven to get out of the water and gets caught by the armed guy. "And that is how you win."

"Ya, ya we get it, you're the best at games," Vi joked.

After doing the outro (because @FlareKittens is lazy to do that), Dan turns off the camera and his recording stuff. At the same time Jemma opens the door, and the pugs came inside to tackle Dan, Vi, and y/n. "Heh, those pugs," Jemma said as Ellie plays with Dan's hair. "I have a sleepover with my friends, so you three are just going to have fun without me."

"But," Joyce yelled as soon as she came back, "me and y/n have to go. Our principle just e-mailed me that me and y/n were chosen  to be at a meeting with the other freshmen. Dunno about you, Vi."

Vi just shrugged. "That's fine, it's probably because of my grades."

They all then left, leaving Vi, Dan, and the pugs behind while the Little Nightmares theme continuously played. Then they both looked at each other, and then Vi went off to sleep while Dan edited the video.

It wasn't that long until she could hear something in the distance. She opened her eyes to see that she was in a place that seemed fimiliar to her. Looking around, she sees beds, each person and her friend per bed, sleeping. That is, until the door slams open, making the sleepy people jolt up. Then they looked at the person, who was walking down for something. It then grabbed the child, and walked away with it, door staying opened.

SSundee, who was next to her, was confused. "Who the freak was that?!"

"I dunno," she replied.

Seeing as it was safe to drop down to the floor, she jumped out of the bed, and accidently landed face-first on the floor. However, a child, who was unkown, looked down at her.

"Are you okay?" The child whispered.

"Yep-ti-do, i'm okay!" Vi shouted, not looking to find who said that.

The child then dropped down, landing safely. "It's not if you're trying to do it like that, but with timing you don't feel anything."

"What even is that supposed to mean?" Madelyn, who was on the bed, asked.

"Just don't try to be like that girl," The child explained.

"Hey, this is my first time you know!" Vi tried to be angry, but with the height of that child, tried to be nice at the same time. "It's not like I have a bed that looks like that!"

The Squad then copies that child, all landing safely one-by-one. Then Crainer noticed something wrong. "Where are the others?"

"I know that both Joyce and y/n are gone out, so they can't share this dream," Vi explained. "But I don't know where Dan is. I mean, I could have sworn-"

"That i'm still editing out of the video?" Dan asked. "I was able to finish it and now it's uploading."

"And I'm pretty sure that Twinkle and May are not here, so that is the case." Thea added. "And by the way, what's your name little guy."

"Well, there are other names that people call me," the child explained, "but most people call me Seven."

"Huh, Seven? As if, the number Seven?" Thea asked.

"Well, yea, sorta like that. Now let's get a move on before that dude comes back. I have a short cut."

They followed Seven out of the doors and walked a lot. But eventually, they got to the office where that same monster is now in. They peaked to see it holding the child while covering it with something that even Seven couldn't figure out. As soon as it was onto the next child, the Squad along with Seven tip-toed to the other side and successfully made it to the other side. 

Now they only saw just a toy monkey and the long hallway to somewhere. SSundee picked it up, investigating this toy.

"Hmm, I wonder what this is," SSundee said as he did an experiment on throwing the toy behind him.

But Dan knew what was about to happen. "NO DONT!! YOU'LL GET US-"

But it was too late. He threw it, and the toy smashed to the wooden floor, playing with the insturment attached to it. As the toy played, the monster heard it, dropping that child on the table and running to stop the playing toy.

"...in trouble," Dan finished.

"Well, great job at making it detect us," Seven sarcastically said as they started to run.

*skipping that first part because you already read it*

On the count of three, Seven ran to where the guy was, and smashing that button, which closes the door. Unfortunately the arms got in the way and as it closes, the arms got stuck, reaching out for one of the guys in the other side. Dan then tried to take one of the polls out while Seven and Vi distract it with their voices. After some time, both polls are snapped off, and the door fully closes, slashing the arm where it got stuck. After some time, the Squad then takes a few seconds to catch their breath from holding it for so long.

After some time, Madelyn looked at Dan, Vi, and Seven "How did you guys know to finish him?"

Dan, Vi, and Seven looked at each other, then Vi answers. "By playing it."

They all then head out using that door, but didn't realize that it led them to another game...

Note(again):

Wow, I wrote 1,350 words. Maybe that is a world record for me typing it. 

But anyways, as of publishing I am one day late from the deadline. And ive been thinking about doing the third and final installment to the series. That is, except for the other things, such as what the other members of the Squad are doing (Jaidenanimations, TheOdd1sOut, Kehaan, and NeoMC), what those two people back in "keeping secrets", or anything else. But this third one will have to wait until this is done (which means the third one will might be released somewhere in Summer 2018). in the meantime, goodbye till the next chapter!