Chapter Nine [for real] (Fear)

Is t was the next night, and SSundee couldn't sleep. It wasn't because of pain, of course, but he just couldn't. So he decided to take a quick walk around the neighborhood and then go to sleep. Or at least try to. He went to Vi, who was finishing her homework for the day.

"Hey, i'm going out on a walk. Couldn't sleep," SSundee said.

"I'll come with you for a little bit. I have the same reason," Vi agreed.

So they snuck out of the house and started walking in the middle of the night. As they kept going, they felt the cold breeze blow past them, making them shiver until they get to a park. Suddenly, a man in dark clothing was in their way, and Vi was prepared for this. But she and SSundee felt calm with this, yet a bit mad inside.

"Heh. Remember me?" The voice croaked, smirking a bit.

"Oh really? Trying to kidnap me and failed?" Vi asked, feeling anger in her tone.

"Exactly. However..." The voice said before revaling himself as DarkODan.

"YOU? But-but how?" SSundee and Vi shouted at the same time.

"It's easy. Fear." He replied.

"You can't do that! Dan wont-" Vi yelled.

"Be awake while i'm taking control?" DarkODan interrupted. "That is my plan."

"You won't stand a chance," Vi said before gripping SSundee's arm and running back to Dan's house.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Dan yelled.

"Yea, we walked and saw him on our way to the park," Vi explained.

"Okay, I think I am going insane now," Dan mumbled to himself.

"Umm guys?" Neo asked.

"What?" The Squad asked.

"Look, it seems a bit off but... I have to do my tests, and going with this isn't a good idea," Neo explained. "I have to leave you guys to it."

"Same with me," Kehaan added.

"Me too," Jaiden and James continued. "This is really hard to do, and with our minds like this, we can't concentrate on what we're doing."

"That's fine. But we're going to miss you," SSundee said.

As they walked away, it was only Dan, Vi, SSundee, Crainer, Madelyn, Joyce, y/n, and Thea who were standing. But suddenly, Dan started to close his eyes and passed out. Vi and the others knew this, and started to get worried.

"Okay, what is going on?" Crainer asked.

"I dunno. It's not like him to act like that," Thea assumed.

Suddenly, Dan's eyes faded into a darker self, and tripped Vi off. He got up, and laughed for a minute.

"What did you do to Dan?" Madelyn demanded.

"He's using fear to trick us!" Vi hollered to Madelyn.

"Exactly," DarkODan agreed. "You people don't stand a chance against me! I can do whatever I want without you stopping me!"

"We'll see about that!" Joyce said in rage.

"But what about ME?" A red-haired man with a punk-like outfit emerged behind them.

"Woah, who are you?" Vi asked.

"Easy. My name is DanielTDM" he said (to avoid spoilers for some reason)

How many 'Dans' did he created?" Y/n groaned in anoyance.

"Just two," DanielTDM answered in a joyful tone.

"Stop being a happy person and help me defeat them!" DarkODan hollered.

"You never told me anything!" DanielTDM teased happily.

They were busy arguing when Vi thought it was a good time to take the first attack. She punched him on the stomach and DarkODan yelped. He then tried to fight back, but was tumbled by DanielTDM. Suddenly, the Squad stacked after him.

"AGH NOT ME! HER!" DarkODan yelled angerly.

"Whoops," DanielTDM said and turned his attention to SSundee, who was on top of him.

He rolled to the side, which made everyone go off-balanced and fell, making DarkODan stand up. But as he got closer to them, he was hit with something and suddenly collapses on the hard concrete floor. DanielTDM looked at him and suddenly fled, knewing that something was going to happen. As his scream faded away, the Squad looked at the corpse and looked at the two persons that were hiding in the shadows. They then stepped forwards revealing what seems to be the one doing this was Twinkle, along with May holding a stop sign.

"Twinkle! You're back!" Vi shouted happily. "Why weren't you with us back at those random buildings?"

"Well," Twinkle said. "It started back when we were leaving the school..."