Chapter Two (The U.K. and WHAT?!?!?)

"How on earth Dan quited?" Vi mumbled.

She had just got a break from all the ruckus Period One was when she got notified by Youtube. Luckly for her, the bell rang for a transition to Period Two, so she spent that time next to her locker while she grabbed her math textbook while wating Dan's newest video.

"Such a shame Dan quited. He always made us happy," you said to Vi (totally didn't forget that!).

"I know, and just when he had 24 million subscribers and for no reason," Vi said.

"At least you will go to England, the place where someone-ahem- said that it was their city," you reassured Vi.

"But where will I find him? There is no way I can get to him in a popular place," Vi worried.

"I dunno, but know you had a teleportation power in your dreams so that you can get to Dan," you remarked.

Vi remembered the time she and the squad teleported away from May because they weren't prepared. When they did though, she and Joyce stopped May with their intellegence, the squad, and Vi's imagination that technically granted James and Jaiden's magical tablet and pen.

"I guess I could give it a shot," Vi agreed.

"Finally, fresh air again!" Joyce yelled joyfully.

They have just got to the U.K. in a span of a few hours, and after a bit of jet lag, they made it out of the airport.

"Joyce, we still haven't found ourselves with a hotel. And remember, Dan's lack of uploading?" Vi reminded.

"But we can still visit Big Ben right? And London? And their school? And their ruler? And-"

"We can visit them sometime," you replied.

They took a taxi to find the best hotel. Vi found one and told the driver the location, but the driver seemed to not listen. Joyce tried to raise her voice, but still he didn't listen. You turned to Joyce and Vi.

"Lets get out of here, quickly!" you whispered to them.

Vi and Joyce tried to open the door, but it was locked by the taxi driver, who was still going into the wrong location. Suddenly, the taxi driver finally talked.

"You girls need some warm air?" The driver asked.

"NO. WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS DRIVE! YOU'RE GOING INTO THE WRONG LOCATION!!" Joyce  protested.

But the driver didn't listen to Joyce's random words. He just turned on the fan equipped into the car and turned it to warm. Suddenly, what seems to be warm air making them sweat, was a gas that made them slowly fall asleep.

Vi woke up in a dream, with only Crainer, since he might have taken a nap.

"Oh hey Vi, I didn't know that you would wake up here early," Crainer greeted.

"Crainer! You've got to help me!" Vi cried to him, "we've been kidnapped!"

"How? Tell me!" Crainer shouted, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

She told everything, and Crainer listened the entire time. When she finally finished, Crainer thought for a moment.

"Well I may have accidentally slept way too early, so I might get into a plane and drive to where you will be. I'll slap you in the cheek hard enough to wake you up. If i'm in time, you might be able to read the address and street. I'll go there and sha-I mean, kill them with something sharp lke that sword," Crainer explained.

Vi thought for a moment, but was slapped hard enough by Crainer, which jolted her in the real world. And just in time too. The taxi driver was gone, getting some gas to fuel up the car. Vi slowly and silently got out of the car and snuck behind him. When she successfully did that,  she hollered while pointing at him,

 "Kidnapper! He kidnapped me and my friends!"

The people who were busy looked at him, and the store manager came out of the store, just in time to hear Vi's screech. He ran up behind the man and tackled him onto the ground. The final drop of fuel was finished, and it made a sound, indicating that it was finished. As the taxi driver fought with the manager, Vi started the car, and drove off, making silly faces as the taxi driver glared at her.

"YOU SPOILED KIDS! IF IT WERN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS, I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS!" He yelled at them as Vi tried her best to ride a car in the right side.

After a few miles with some problems, she finally got the hang of riding like this in a freeway. She then  made an exit to some sort of a street, and camped there in the middle of a forest. At that time, you and Joyce woke up.

"Eh? Are we in a locked room? VI SAVE US!" Joyce hollered.

"Nah, we're in the middle of a forest. I took some cash on this box here and managed to get some snacks to share," Vi explained.

After a while of talking and eating snacks, Vi yawned. Joyce noticed this, but yawned as well.

"Let's park somewhere in a safe spot and just sleep," you insisted.

They then slept, which Vi was greeted by Crainer, about to wake up in the real world when he saw her.

"You got the address?" Crainer asked.

"I escaped, just in time," Vi responded and told the story of how she escaped the driver.

"Well, that's good to hear. I hope you find Dan and talk to him about all of this," Crainer said.

"I sure hope he does," Vi responded as he closed his eyes and SSundee, Thea, Madelyn, Jaiden, James, and Kehaan opened their eyes.

"Where's Neo?" Vi asked.

"Studying overnight for exams," Kehaan explained, "where's Crainer?"

"Just slept. Said he accidentally slept too early," Vi replied.

"Still nothing on Dan?" SSundee asked.

"Just got to the U.K., but no sign of Dan," Vi replied, "but there is something to consider."

She explained everything to them, but while explaining, she had a thought.

Would Dan recognize me, even if I tell him?