Chapter Seven (Suspicous on someone)

Please note: I will (probably) redo this, but in another book. I'm starting to run out of ideas to make this story interesting. And if I do, it will still be DarkODan instead of DannyDarko (its still the same name, right?)

"Vi, you know this isn't the time to make random thoughts right?" Dan asked.

They have been into a random location, with the sun beaming down, and penguins chilling on the grass. Even Vi didn't know what is this, or where they were. Her only thing to do was to find a safe spot to hide from DarkODan to get started with the plan. And no, it was still the middle of the night, so they can't wake up. Jaiden, Joyce, y/n, and James along with the Turtleneck Sweather Bunch were busy playing Mario Oddessey with an animated game console version of the Nentendo Switch while Neo and Kehaan are busy upgrading Neo's hacking glove. At the same time, Dan, Vi, and May were figuring out a plan to get those weird nightmares out of Dan's mind.

"Well, it was what she can do to get us away from them for a while," May defended.

"Either way, we need to figure out how to stop this and get your channel back," Vi added.

Suddenly, a villager with a white coat emerged in. May looked just as confused and started to act like a bully, until Dan interrupted.

"Trayourus! How's it been, dude?" Dan hollered to him.

"You know this dude?" May asked, looking confused.

"Yea, it is! It should be," Dan responded and walked up to him.

"Wait! It could be a trap!" Vi warned.

"What could possibly go wrong? He is Dr. Tray after all," Dan reassured.

"But it could be Denton," she objected.

"I'm not. It's really me, Dr. Trayourus!" He said.

"See? I told you it's really him!" Dan said.

"I have something to show you Dan, but it has to be without those people," Tray told him.

Vi doubted Tray. Something was up, and it had to do with his glare at May and her. She tried to speak, but before a word came out, Dan interrupted her first.

"Sure, i'll go... wait did you say privately?" Dan asked.

"Yep, let's go I don't want you to miss this!" Tray said while tugging Dan's arm.

As they walked away from May and Vi, May looked at Vi.

"His friend is really anoying," May wispered to her ear.

"He's not that anoying," Vi pointed out. "But it does seem strange because Dan would be alone, and who knows what Trayourus has in mind!"

"I guess we might need to wait and see how that goes," May responded. "He could be fine."

I guess so. Vi thought as they walked around this place, with telling the others where they were going.

Within minutes they made progress of where they were going, and suddenly came to a dead end of a road. The girls looked at each other, and agreed to walk back to where they came from, when rain started to pour.

"Quickly, to that random building that has no doors!" May yelled.

They successfully made it, but the paper of where they were going was messed up. What used to be an organized line and a map now was made into ink spots. Vi suddenly panicked out loud, and May noticed it.

"Okay, calm down. There has to be a way out of this," May said calmly.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, there is NO way, that paper is now messed up, we don't know how to get back, so we're stuck now!" Vi panicked.

"Okay, how about we contact the others? Would that be fine?" May offered.

Vi nodded, and May started to message  Crainer, who was the only one online.

"Guys, I think Vi's in trouble," Crainer pointed out.

"Well, it could be a prank," Jaiden reassured him.

"No, they really need help," Crainer said.

"He is right, they are gone for am hour now. And we have to wake up," SSundee agreed.

 "Ok, let's go then and get scared by May," Jaiden said and walked with them.

But what they haven't noticed is a person lurking in the shadows like what May used to do. He looked at his weather machine, and grinned. 

"Soon." He whispered.