Chapter Fifteen (The second reunion)

"So where are we right now?" Jemma asked curiously.

The Squad had been reunited in the dream, and Jemma successfully got in. They were greeted by Sans, Seven, Toriel, Asriel, and Frisk and started to teleport to the place where Vi's happy place was. She explained to her what was going on and by doing so Twinkle and May came back, panting hard when they stopped. The Squad came to them, asking what happened.

"DarkODan!" May yelled, stopping between breaths. "He-and the others. They-they are making a team! Team Darko!"

"May, how did you know this?" Vi asked.

"Twinkle saw it with her own eyes! She told me everything when we were going to find you guys!"

"And how many did this 'team' have" Dan was starting to be terrified.

"I dont know, but I know that we're outnumbered!" Twinkle cried.

"So we might need more games to recruit more people," Madelyn suggested.

"But what? We have a lot of games to visit, and they still might have more than what we have now and after that,"Thea defended.

They then started to look down. They were finally defeated. Perhaps it was time to surrender. But suddenly, they heard something in the distance.

"Looks like you need the animation squad!" A girl yelled from a distance.

"Don't forget the code writers," a male person added.

"Jaiden? James? Neo and Kehaan?" SSundee asked. "What are you guys doing here?"

"My exams are done," Neo responded as they walked down to meet them.

"Me and Jaiden got bored and came here," James added.

"And I just recently did nothing, so same as them," Kehaan finished.

"Soo," Neo asked curiously, "what have we missed?"

SSundee, Madelyn, Vi, Thea, Crainer, and Dan groaned in anoyance as they retold the story. As they finished, Seven just walked away from Vi, opened a portal, and called someone from the other side. As Seven finished what she wanted to say, a person walked over the portal, and joined Seven. It looked like a raincoat, alomost similar to the nomes Dan and the others saw during the journey. However, it covered the entire child, only to be just a yellow raincoat. Seven looked at the others, who were looking confused with that new stranger.

"What?" Seven changed her expression to confused as well. "You said we need more peeps, so I asked Six to be a part of this."

"Wait, so where is Five?" Thea asked.

Both Seven and Six gasped at that question. "We don't speak about those kids before us." Seven explained.

"But wh-"

"They were dead before us."

Suddenly, May looked even more confused as well. "Wait, you're just a video game. How can you expect to know where Five and below are?"

"Well duh! Its called dreams," Twinkle shouted at May in anger.

"Well, I think we got everybody, do we?" Dan asked.

"I think so," Crainer responded.

"Umm, about that..." Twinkle looked weird. "Me and May might have asked Dr. Tray and Grim, along with Craig. Should be there by the time we get to this dark lair."

"Should we now make it into a clan since 'Squad' won't be enough?" Jaiden suggested, now changing the subject.

"Yep, welcome to The Turtleneck Sweather Clan!" SSundee yelled.

"Nope, too long," James criticized. "What about Animation Clan?"

"Naw, it should be Brony Clan!" Twinkle argued.

"Wait, what about..." Jemma whispered to Dan's ear. He nodded at her and looked at the team.

"What about... TurtleneckTDM?" Dan asked.

Some of the game characters talked for a moment, along with the members of the Sweather Squad. Then they turned to Dan and Jemma, waiting for an answer.

"That's fine," James responded. "But most of us wanted TurtleAnimatedTDM instead."

"Seems fine to me," Dan and Jemma said at the same time.

Then Torriel looked at Twinkle and May. "Now tell us where you found their lair, and we can figure out a plan."

Meanwhile, at the Dark Lands (lair of DarkODan's mentor and leader, Diamo)

"So," DarkODan said to Diamo,"I have gathered most of the dark people. We should be able to finish this once and for all.

Diamo, DarkODan's mentor and leader of the Dark Lands, grinned in surprise. "Well, round them up here. We should be able to train them and get those meddling kids out of our way, especially DanTDM."

"I already did, Diamo." DarkODan laid out a sheet of paper, which showed out a video live in front of their eyes. There showed Denton and EvilTDM showing something to the others who were a part of the Dark Lands or people who were ledgends, made to not be overpowered, like Herobrine.

"Good." Diamo mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Uhh nothing!" He cleared his throat. "We should get going now, so we could get a huge advantage over those 'Squads' whatever."

"Okay then." He turned to the speaker and pushed a button, then coughs to get their attention. "People of the Dark Lands! We must get going now, so be prepared to strike now!"

Once he pushed another button that stops the speaker to send more talks, he turned to Diamo. "Where should we go?" He asked.

"To the forests. We should attack them there, since the forest is dark." Diamo responded as he and DarkODan laughed evilly.

A/n's note:

So I have got another week of tests. And this time does reflect on myself, where I would be going up to the next grade or not. So I've decided to end this second book of the series in the next few chapters (Or not, depending on how much time wasted because of me getting distracted from watching Youtube videos). And just in time too, since we're almost at the end to the second series. Speaking of which, we've hit 100 views with the two books combined! Thanks for taking the time to read these, especially from delays. That's all i've got to say for now. Bye!