Bio

Appearance

This is your appearance, the school allowed you to wear it in place of your school uniform due to you being one of the best students they've seen

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
F/C- Favorite Color
For now that's all you need to know, if it changes I'll add what it means next to it. Example being: Y/N (Your Name)

Bio

You were born in the USA, to get away from some matters that you didn't know. Your family moved to Japan when you were 13. Two years After living in Japan and going to the local schools you met a girl who you cane to know as Saeko. You and her have been close friends ever since then. You both enrolled into Fujimi High School. You both managed to get into the same classes for all of Highschool. You both ended up joining the Kendo Club, which she ended up becoming the captain of the Club which afterwords she made you the Vice Captain. You're both usually tied when you fight against each other, but other times she'll see a flaw in your tactic and win. Now your both on your last year here, you both couldn't think of anything to do to make it rememberable for years to come. You know what shrine she goes to, to mediate invade of an emergency or you need her for anything. You ended up noticing you were falling for her, romantically. You thought if she felt ghee same and thought you'd tell her after school... This is where it begins.

[WORD COUNT... 268[]