Chapter 5: The Police Station

(A/N: I apologize for this being late, I thought i had this Chapter done app I could update it yesterday but I didn't even have 500 words done. I'll have a new story out soon as well and I'll be changing the upload schedule soon after I publish it. Without more words, Let's begin)

Y/N POV

When we arrived at the police station it was silent and almost looked abandoned. I would've thought this was a ghost town. No undead or anything near the police station.

Y/N: Alright. Jack, on me.

We got out of our Humvee and walked up to the building's front door. Jack fumbled with the door and opened it, nothing. No undead, no people. Just nothing. I stepped inside and whistled loudly to attract any of them to the front door. Still nothing. I looked over at Jack who looked just as confused as me. We went back to the Humvees and got in. We pulled the convoy further up and more people got out.

Y/N: First and second squads you'll stay out here to keep an eye out. Jack bring your squad and I'll bring mine.

Jack: Yes sir.

I turned around to the others.

Y/N: The place is completely deserted we're going straight to the armory then to find yoir dad's office to find something that'll tell us where he went. After that to the evidence room.

I said the word dad to Rei. As she and everyone else nodded.

Y/N: Jack, you and your team follow behind us. Alright?

Jack: Yes sir.

Y/N: Good, let's move. And remember melee weapons ONLY. Use firearms only if necessary.

With that I lead the way in, I unsheathed my sword and Saeko was right because me as the others followed behind us. There were a few of them here and there but me and Saeko quickly dispatched of them before they could do anything. I turned around to see how e veryone was doing and to see if Jack and his group was following us. Surely enough they were right behind us I turned back around and continued walking.

Saeko: How long have you known that guy, Jack?

Y/N: Jack and me go way back. Before me and my parents moved to America me and Jack were some of the best friends. We always wanted to be in the Marines. Before we founded the Mercenary group though, not only do we get paid more but we also undergo more intense and dangerous and sometimes stealthy jobs for the military. In other words when they need a job done that they can't or won't risk their troops on, they call us to do it.

Saeko: So basically you were sent on suicide missions?

Y/N: Nope, cause everyone's moral was up. I trained every single man in our organization to be the toughest and meanest they could be. Sometimes a few even quit because I was being to hard, didn't happen often. I did that simply because I didn't want people who just want the money in our ranks. Simple because, they'll get us killed. So we took the ones who'd be the best of the best. Soon enough every country was sending us jobs, from Europe to Asia to Australia to Ameria. A few even asked us to fully protect their country's alone. Such as Ireland, America, France, Russia, China. But every single one we declined, simply because then we wouldn't be mercenaries. The in my jobs we didn't do were extreme terrorist jobs. We didn't do those one's simply because if we did whichever country we were sent after would've hunted us down. We didn't need any of that nor want it, plus the pay compared to the risk was to big of a gap.

Saeko: But, how'd you and Jack meet?

Y/N: Originally we were best friends since we were kids, I don't even remember when or how we met. He says we met because we were in the same classes all throughout 1st through 5th grade, after that we weren't in the same classes till High school. We got into a few of the same.