Chapter 6: Separated

Y/N POV - Awakening from being unconscious

I slowly opened my eyes to realize that the vehicle was flipped over and that the others were gone. Meaning they either ran, or were captured or just left me behind. Either way I need to find Jack and his group along with the rest of the team that went with him. I cut the seatbelt that was keeping me in place and landed on my head, my vision started getting blurry and dizzy but I needed to get out. I crawled out of the flipped Humvee through where the driver door would be been, I assume it flew off during the crash or explosion. I stood up, but only to feel a sharp pain in my left leg. I looked down and saw there was a large shrapnel of metal stuck in my leg.

Y/N: Fuck my life...

I gritted my teeth and grabbed onto the shrapnel. I slowly started pulling it out of my leg while keeping the screams of pain from slipping from my mouth. I pulled it out of me and threw it to the side and sat down against the Humvee. Before I could do anything, the darkness consumed me once again.

I woke up, with my hands and legs being tied to a chair. I looked around and saw my weapon and my pistols sat on a table a few yards away. I continued to look around, but unfortunately I couldn't make out anything else. Till suddenly a door in front of me opened and someone stepped inside. They spoke worth a woman's voice.

???: So, you're finally up?

Y/N: Yes, now mind telling me why I feel like I've been doped up and why I'm tied to this chair?

???: I can't, but the "boss" can.

She put emphasis on the word boss.

Y/N: Sounds like either you hate the word boss, or you hate who's in charge. Am I right?

???: You're not wrong, I'll give you that.

With that she walked out of the confined room I was in. And soon after she left another woman walked in. She had black long hair and blue eyes, she wore a black school uniform with a red tie, her stockings were torn and her shirt and skirt looked cut in some spots, she also had something red in her hair that I couldn't tell what it was, with it being dark. She also wielded a katana that had a black and red hilt that was sheathed on her hip. One of her sleeves were torn and she had a bandage wrapped around her arm, about shoulder length.

???: If you're worried about the fact that I have a bandage wrapped around my arm, don't be

???: If you're worried about the fact that I have a bandage wrapped around my arm, don't be. It's just from a bullet... My name is Sarah, and you are?

Y/N: It's Y/N, mind telling me where am I and why I'm here?

Sarah: Me and a few people saw a helicopter firing rockets or missiles at something. After it left the area we went to check it out, we saw the Humvee you were leaning against ance saw that you had a large piece of shrapnel in your leg. We watched you take it out, after you did you passed out from either blood loss or pain. It's been 3 days since then. It's best you don't move around to much, we saw a few people running away from the vehical about an 30 minutes before you woke up. Where they with you?