Chapter 11: Regroup

(A/N: I'll be trying something different for now, if you guys don't like it just say it. But the only difference is instead of using "Y/N:" to cue you speaking it'll be "Y:" simply because it's faster. Carry on!)

Y/N POV - Present Time

I grabbed the corpse of the guy I shot in the right eye, and stripped him of his uniform and put the uniform on myself but I ripped the patches off of it. I also grabbed his weapon which was a M16A4 with iron sights, a M26 Shotgun Modular Accessory Shotgun System, and a suppressor (aka silencer)

Y: I wonder if this'll confuse them or not.

I jump out if a window and land in the courtyard below. I look up and see all the soldiers around pointing there guns at my head. So I decided to fake them out.

Y: Get those guns outta my face, I'm on your side you idiots!

They put there guns down and pointed back up to the tower so I got behind them and smiled under my mask. I readied my M16A4 by pointing the shotgun system at the bulk of them. I fired directly into the crowd of them, luckily the first four to be hit by it died upon impact of the 12 gauge shell. I switched to the M16A4 in full auto and shot one bullet at a time, without missing and within 10 seconds every soldier was now dead. I quickly reloaded the M16A4 and grabbed as much ammo for it and the M26 that I could carry. I went into the building and found no-one else but plans for their attack on the mansion, that belonged to Saya's family. I grabbed the plans along with a map of how to get there and ran off incase there are some already going there. I climbed onto a roof and dashed across roofs to the mansion.

-Timeskip-

I make it to the mansion and see over 25 large groups of those same guys who planned to attack the mansion, by the looks of it they were going to the mansion with guns and had vehicles going slow. 'They must be military or mercenaries of a sort, low budget though if they couldn't kill me alone.' I thought to myself and continued rushing across the roofs. I eventually made it ahead of the mercenaries. I saw a gate and approached it with my hands raised till I heard a male voice from a speaker.

???: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Y: My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N. I've come with a warning to give to Mr. Takagi, it is of great importance that I deliver it to him now and you prepare everyone with weapons ASAP. 3 months ago before the infection me and my team was hired by him to deal with a lab outside the city that was doing illegal experiments.

???: Alright, go ahead. After Mr. Takagi confirms what you've said we'll arm ourselves for whatever is coming.

With that the gate opened just enough for me to get through, I ran through it and it closed behind me. I started running straight to the mansion to find Mr Takagi. After awhile I made it and found Saya instead.

Y: Saya! Where's your father at?

Saya: Y/N?! He's in his office in on the right side as you walk in. Why, what's-

Y: No time, I'll explain more later.

With that I ran to his office, before entering I knocked and waited for him to tell me to come in.

Mr. Takagi: Come in.

I opened the door and walked up to him, I handed him the plans they had for attacking the mansion.

Y: Mr. Takagi, there seems to be a large military like group on there way here as we speak. Their weapons appear to be military grade and so does their gear. But they also have heavily armored vehicles coming here now.