Chapter 2: The Apocalypse Has Begun!

Y/N POV

You were walking down the halls, because you needed to clear your head of Saeko being the way she is right now, you heard some banging in the distance so you went to the staircase and saw Takashi standing there looking at the gate.

Y/N: What's all that banging about? Another tresspasser?

Takashi: Seems that way, but... something doesn't look right about him.

You lean against the railing and look over to the gate, you saw a man banging into it repeatedly. Then you noticed a small group of 4 people walking up to the gate. You and Takashi watched as they started talking to him, probably telling him this is a private school. He just stood there, not moving which made one of the people walk towards him and reach through the gate only to bash him into the gate. After a second you heard him scream and fall to the ground and roll in pain. He eventually stopped moving, with the other 3 around him just looking at him. The man on the ground lay there for a few seconds then suddenly sat up, grabbed the woman and bite into her. You and Takashi backed away from the railing.

Y/N: Go get Rei, I'll get Saeko. Meet up n the parking lot. Stay safe Takashi.

Takashi didn't say anything but ran to his classroom, you followed him for a bit but ran by him after he opened his classroom's door. You kept running and made it to the shrine that Saeko usually meditates at.

Y/N: Saeko, we need to leave now!

Saeko: Why? What's the problem?

Y/N: Someone was just killed at the front gate, now people are killing each other. We need to go and meet up with Takashi and Rei.

Saeko nodded and sat up, but before you left the intercom came on and a voice rang through it.

Intercom: This announcement is for all the students.
An emergency situation is taking place inside the school right now! All students must follow your teacher's instructions and evacuate. I repeat.

It suddenly fell silent then the person on the intercom started talking.

Intercom: Get away from me! Get back! HELP HELP HELP!!!!

The entire school fell silent then everyone in the school started yelling and rushing out of the classrooms. You both started hearing screaming and running. You both ran out if the shrine after it became quite again. You both ended up on a staircase, you both had wodden swords. You both readied your weapons and began fighting THEM you took out the ones near the window and she took care of the rest. After they were all dead you both heard someone scream "NO YOU CAN'T DIE!!!" You both looked at each other and nodded but kept moving till you heard screaming in the nurses office. You both saw  multiple of THEM eating someone and surrounding the nurse.

You both quickly killed all of them, after that she began to talk to the kid.

Saeko: I'm the captain of the kendo club, Saeko Busujima, a sophomore. What's your name, kid?

Ishii: Ishi..Ishii Kazu...

Saeko: Ishii, you did a great job protecting Dr. Marikawa. I commend your courage. You do know what happens to you once you get bitten.
Do you want your parents or friends to see you like that? If the answer is no, I will end your life as painlessly as I can. But I've never killed anyone before.

You and him both looked shocked when she finished.

Ishii: P..Please do that.

Shizuka: W..Wait, what are gonna do?

Saeko: You're the school doctor, I got it. But stay out of it. This young man is going to die with honor. And I'm going to make sure that he does.

Saeko readies her wooden sword and kills him instantly with a blow to the head. His blood splashes on the window and his body falls lifelessly. Then more of them appear outside of the room. She turns and smiles as you both stand ready. You both start killing all of them.