#6 - Six Months

Six months have passed since the meeting and Tweek has been feeling ever-so-nervous while working beside his tutor. Well, he's not his tutor anymore, he doesn't need training. Not so many things have changed, everything was almost the same. He got to know some new people, said goodbye to others and became nice friends with those who stayed.

"Tweek, could you make me a medium latte?" Craig asked him. Tweek hummed lightly in response and made the coffee for his superior.

The only thing Tweek didn't notice change was Craig's behavior towards him. He started treating him differently since that evening, he developed a soft spot for the nervous young adult. They teamed up, whenever Craig had a shift, Tweek came along too. It was a silent agreement they didn't know they agreed to.

Every single day became a routine: Wake up at 6:45, arrive at the café at 7:30, help Craig till 17:00, leave work, go home and rest. This was it. And Tweek was totally fine with that, he didn't wish for anything else, being greedy was something he wanted to avoid.

"Hey Tweek, heya Craig." Kenny McCormick greeted them. "I would like an espresso and a cupcake. I don't want to pay for the cupcake tho." He smirked.

"Pffft, again?" Tweek chuckled at the broke regular. "Craig, can we give him a cupcake?"

Craig sighed in disapproval. "Fine, but just 'cuz I know it's for your little sister." He put a pink, sparkly cupcake in a take-away bag and handed it to the blond flirt. "Here." Craig rolled his eyes.

Tweek had many thoughts in his head. Mostly about possibilities. 'What if..?' questions where his favourite. He always brushed them away, trying his best to be happy with what he had. He wondered many things, mainly about Craig or other coworkers. He wanted to get to know his superior more or maybe become actual friends with him, but he didn't dare to initiate anything. He still wasn't comfortable with the whole situation.

His main focus became his efficiency. Work hard, fast and well. Be polite and nice, carry the orders out properly and never talk back to the customers. It wasn't pleasant and it didn't help with his anxiety, but it helped him keep his mind off of other problems.

Not problems, but a singular problem.

He started liking his manager.

It wasn't just a simple like, it became a need. He was always there for Tweek. Always. Whenever he needed some comfort or someone to talk to, Craig arranged a small period of time when they had the office for themselves. Craig listened to him, hugged him and supported him with everything. Sometimes, he allowed Tweek to leave work early for the same payment. But still, Tweek didn't initiate anything. He didn't want to be greedy.

All he achieved with his separation was loneliness. He told his problems and that was it. Nothing else that would make Tweek feel loved. He knew that Craig and Stan were friends and they hung out often and that made Tweek feel a bit sad. He wanted to go to the movies too, go to the park, hell, even go ice-skating. He sucked at ice-skating.

But he didn't ask to hang out. Not even once.

"Tweek?" Stan snapped him out his trance. "You okay? You have tears on your cheeks."

"Wh- I do?" Tweek touched his face. He felt a warm substance under his fingertips. "O-oh! I saw a really touching movie and it came to my mind.. thanks for n-noticing." He lied with a smile on his face. He grabbed a napkin and wiped the tears off.

Shit. I need to control myself. This fucking sucks.

He knew he was ruining himself. He was completely aware of it. He didn't do anything to make himself feel better though. All he did was work hard and please his manager, maybe talk and socialize. His anxiety got worse and worse.

After some time, he decided that he will stop bothering Craig with his bullshit. He felt like he was using him and not giving anything in return. Tweek didn't even get the reason why he always, literally ALWAYS helped him, but he didn't try to find it out.

Day after day, then came weeks.

But Tweek had his limits.

//Hello! I'm so happy for the reads and votes guys, really. Thank you! I'm trying to write whenever I can. This chapter is a bit depressing and short, but I'm already writing the next one! <3//