#11 - Storage room

"Where do I put the creamer box?" Tweek asked his manager while holding up a heavy box of milk creamers.

"Second shelf on the left." Craig replied while filling up some storage papers.

Tweek put the box in it's place and turned around to get another one. He kept placing the boxes until there were none left. Next, came the whipped cream tubes.

"And the whipped cream tubes?" Tweek asked once again, but Craig kept reading the paper. "Uh, Craig?" He spoke up a bit louder.

"Shut the fuck up for a second." Craig spat coldly.

Tweek, feeling intimidated, didn't say anything so he just sat down on the ground. He waited patiently until his manager spoke up again.

"I messed up, the creamers are supposed to go on the right shelf." He stated calmly.

"All 15 boxes? Each box weighs like 5 kilos (11 pounds)!" Tweek exclaimed. Craig looked down at Tweek, visibly annoyed.

"What, you can't carry boxes?" He glared at the boy.

"No, it's not that. It's just you're being an ass and I have to carry these while you sit on your cozy chair!"

Craig rolled his eyes and got up. "I'm not in the mood for this, okay? There are many customers and Andrea is a total cunt so shut up and do your job." He crossed his arms in front of Tweek.

"No. I'm not gonna be bossed around." Tweek stood up.

"Oh yeah?" Craig leaned close, staring in his eyes coldly.

"Yeah." Tweek spat back, leaning in a bit more so their faces were just a few millimeters away.

"You can't do that." Craig's breath hit Tweek's lips.

"Try me."

Craig grabbed Tweek's collar and yanked him forward. Their lips crashed with force, their bodies brushed together. The kiss was heated; Tweek grabbed Craig's dark hair firmly, leaning into his superior, while Craig's arms wandered to his employee's waist and bottom. Craig pushed him up to the shelves, gaining dominance. Their tongues started a war; Craig forced his way into Tweek's mouth and he replied with a sharp gasp.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Tweek panted out.

"I don't care."

Craig held Tweek's arms above his head, pinning him tightly. He leaned in once again, but with more passion and less anger.

Tweek moaned into the kiss, feeling himself harden at the fraction. He pushed himself into Craig's body, rubbing his erection against his manager's own bulge. Craig let out a sharp breath, feeling the atmosphere tighten around them. Or was it just his boxers feeling tight? Craig took his right arm off of Tweek's hands but kept him pinned with the other. He traced Tweek's cheek, slowly travelling down to his pants. He felt Tweek's erection with his hand throbbing painfully in his pants.

"Goddamn, you're so hard." Craig pulled away for a second, glancing at Tweek's scarlet red face.

"Fuck you." Tweek took short breaths. He slowly pulled his arms free and touched Craig's bulge as well. "You're hard too.." Tweek said lustfully.

Before Craig could react, Tweek kissed him again, holdin his erection tighter. This earned a short gasp which made Tweek chuckle. They kept on making out and touching each other everywhere until they were out of breath.

They both pulled away panting.

"Tweek." Craig managed to speak up.

"Yeah?"