#14 - Ready

Saturday arrived sooner than Tweek thought. Was he ready? Was he rushing? Was anything going to work out?

Tweek was laying on his bed. He kept staring at the ceiling while some music was blasting through his headphones. It was 10AM and he just couldn't bring himself to get up. All these questions kept going through his head.. they're coworkers, they'll see each other all the time.. is that good?

"For fuck's sake.." Tweek sat up and rubbed his eyes. He changed the music to something romantic but switched instantly. Instead, he played the most calming music he had, This is home from Cavetown.

He stayed like that, just sitting in one place.

That was until his music stopped and his annoying ringtone started going off. Tweek jumped from surprise, instantly grabbing his phone and picking up without checking the caller ID.

"H-hello?" Tweek spoke into the phone.

"Hey Tweek." It was Craig. Of course, he's gonna ask when he's ready and so on..

"H-hey Craig."

"Can I pick you up at 5PM? I got some shit to do with Clyde and it can't wait." He said in his usual voice. Was he not nervous?

"Yeah, sure! You remember my address?" Tweek asked. Craig gave a slight hum, saying he does. "O-okay, uh see ya at five then.." He said awkwardly. He felt very awkward in fact.

"Yup, see ya." Craig hung up.

Tweek put the phone down and hid his face completely. He screamed into his palms.

"Honey, are you okay?" He heard his mom shout from the kitchen.

"Y-yeah! I'm fi-fine!!" He shouted back anxiously.

I need to chill the fuck out!

5PM wasn't that far away so Tweek tried his best to prepare physically and mentally. He went down to eat and chat with his parents. He told them about the date and they were very happy about it. His dad started ranting about safe sex and gave him some condoms and a full bottle of lube. Tweek accepted the stuff but had a feeling he won't need them.

He went up to have a shower. While putting the shampoo on, he started to have some.. thoughts. What if they'll actually do something? And what would they do?

All those fantasies invaded Tweek's mind. Them making out on his bed.. kissing roughly.. touching each other and becoming a groaning-moaning mess.. oh god.

He felt himself harden. All those things they could do.. his kiss was so passionate and he actually caressed his erection. Oh god, Craig was so hard too.. he wished he could just take it in his mouth and-

"FUCK!" Tweek shook his head. He turned the faucet to the cold side and tried to calm himself.

No. I will NOT jerk off in the shower.. not after I managed to slip and I came over the whole bathroom. That was the worst evening of my life. Not again.

He managed to suppress his thoughts and got out of the shower. He dried off completely and grabbed his phone. 4PM already. Huh, time flies when someone's thinking naughty things.

Tweek tried many clothes on. He decided to wear one of his new shirts and shorts, he wanted to make at least a tiny impact. He looked awesome with his hair up. The hairdersser didn't cut much luckily so he was able to make a minimal ponytail.

He suddenly heard his phone vibrate. Tweek glanced at the screen and saw an unknown number. It was a text message from someone he knew cuz it started with a: 'TWEEK!!"

Tweek opened the message:

???: TWEEK!! ARE YOU REALLY GOING ON A DATE WITH CRAIG?

Tweek: Uh, is this you, Clyde?

???:Yup! Craig gave me your ## ^^

Tweek changed the ID and opened the message app again.

Clyde: Craig accidentaly told me and stuff, he bought you a bouquet too!

Tweek: WHAT? Really??

Clyde: Yupp! Ikr? I melted!

Tweek felt himself heat up. A bouquet? Really? That's so sweet of him.

Tweek: We're meeting in half an hour, I'm very nervous ><"

Clyde: I think he'll get there early. Just texted me that he couldn't wait anymoreee so he's hurrying!!!

Tweek: No way!

He suddenly got a new message:

Craig: Got here early, I can wait if you're not ready.

"Ah fuuuck, he's so nicee~"  He sighed happily. He went to text the two boys back.

Tweek: OMG CLYDE

Clyde: Is he there?

Tweek: yess

Clyde: OMGOMG!!! Good luck <3

Tweek: thx ^o^

He quickly switched to Craig's chat tab and tried his best to seem a bit more mature than he was with Clyde.

Tweek: I'm ready, be there in a minute!

Craig: Okay. ;)

Oh shit, he sent a winky face! That means a lot coming from him! He sighed. He was ready to give this whole thing a chance. What could go wrong?

He went down the stairs and put his shoes on.

"Mom! Dad! I'm leaving!" He shouted into the kitchen.

"Son, do you have your 'stuff'?"

Tweek blushed. "Y-yes, dad.."

"Okay, have fun then!" His dad said.

"Be back by midnight!" His mother added shortly after Tweek grabbed his keys.

"I'll be back earlier, don't worry." Tweek smiled at them and left their house. He instantly saw Craig's dark blue Volvo.

And then there was Craig. In his black tee and blue knee-lenght shorts. He looked awfully attractive. He did have a bouquet of roses in his hands. Tweek strolled to him.

"Hey there." Craig smiled at him.

"H-hi, who are the roses for?" Tweek smiled back at him.

"Ah, I think for some handsome fellow." Craig looked away playfully.

"Why would you buy roses for yourself?" Tweek retorted. Craig instantly looked back on Tweek, his expression was adorable. He was blushing and staring right in his eyes.

"Ah em. They are for you." He looked away right after.

"Thank you." Tweek smiled warmly. "I'm gonna put these in a vase. Be right back." He said and paced inside.

His parents were in the living room, watching something on the TV.

"Is everything fine honey? Oh! Richard, look!"  His mom exclaimed.

"Hmm? Wow, nice bouquet. Let's get a vase for it. You hurry back to him, okay?"  His dad smiled. Tweek smiled back and left.

He got back to Craig quickly. The guy was waiting for him patiently. After each moment, Tweek liked him more.

"Shall we go?"  Craig smiled warmly and opened his car's door.

"Ah thank you."  Tweek blushed and got inside the car.

Craig sat behind the wheel and they both buckled up.

"Where are we going?"  Tweek asked excitedly.

"Remember that park I told you?"

"Yep!"

Craig smirked. "We're going to the amusement park."

"What? Really?"  Tweek giggled.  "That sounds great."

"Glad to hear that."  Craig said while smiling. This guy smiles much more than he used to. With that, he started the car and they set off to have an awesome day together.