#13 - Hanging out

Tweek and Craig started changing clothes in silence. When they were pulling their shoes up; Tweek his black Converse and Craig his gray Vans shoes, Craig spoke up:

"They're nice guys, but huge idiots. You'll like them."

Tweek felt himself tense up (as always). "Uh.. I'm not really good with people." He said while tugging his shoelaces in his shoes. "I'm gonna say something stupid and I'm gonna mess up.." He trailed off.

Craig shook his head. "Nah, they're laid back. Don't worry about it."

"I will."

"I know." Craig smiled lightly and opened the door for him.

They exited the room, slowly walking towards the exit. When the guys came in their vision, Tweek whispered to his manager:

"Are you sure this is gonna work out?" He asked in a shaky voice.

Craig whispered back: "Yes, they're really nice people. You'll see."

They got to the boys. Tweek's tension seemed to vanish when Craig and the guys started talking.

"Okay, so this is Tweek. Tweek, this is Token, Jimmy and Cl-"

"I've already introduced him to us!" Clyde said loudly. "It's so cool that he can hang out with us finally."

"Yeah, I've been looking forward to this." Token agreed with him.

"What? Really?" The blonde raised his head in surprise. Is this real?

"Is that hard to believe?" Token smiled warmly. "Craig has said a lot about you and it looked like you needed some friends."

"Uuuh.." Tweek trailed off.

"Good job, that came out completely wrong." Craig face-palmed. "What do we need for your cake by the way?"

"Ah fuck, sorry for that.. I didn't mean it like that!" Token's face heated up from embarrassment. When Tweek waved his hand in a dismissal manner, he loosened up. "Phew. Well, we need chocolate, some strawberries, flour, milk and eggs. I have everything else at home." He said.

"There's a sho-shop not too far." Jimmy spoke up.

"Yeah, I kinda wanted to go there. The supermarket is very crowded." Token said and they all set off in the store's direction.

While walking, Clyde and Jimmy did their best to entertain Tweek.

"I'm handiCAPABLE o-of many things so don't you dare cross me." Jimmy said a joke and Tweek felt horrible for laughing at it.

"Ah jesus, man! I'm so sorry!" Tweek breathed out. The crippled comedian just shook his head.

"It's only good that y-y-you laughed." He smiled.

"By the way, Tweek" Clyde spoke up while walking backwards. "Is Craig a good boss?"

Tweek glanced around and saw that Craig and Token were a few meters behind, talking about some serious stuff. He didn't wanna talk about him if Craig could hear it.

"He is, actually." He smiled. "He's nice to me and doesn't expect the world from me. My previous job was really overwhelming. What do you guys do for a living?" He asked after his little fun fact.

"I'm uuh.." Clyde blushed.

"He's un-employed." Jimmy finished his sentence. "I work in an office. I wanted to be a football player but they didn't want me on the team."

"Why not?" Tweek asked. After five seconds, he rolled his eyes and laughed. "For fuck's sake, Jimmy."

"You're really mean to yourself!" Clyde shouted while chuckling. His back hit a lamp post. "AH FUCK!"

"Pffft. Ahahahah!" Jimmy and Tweek laughed at their quirky friend.

Okay, these people are fucking crazy. I like them already. Tweek smiled to himself.

They got to the shop at last. Clyde and Token went to find the ingredients and the three other boys went to buy snacks. The shopping was quite pleasant and to Tweek's surprise, he started enjoying himself. He felt relaxed with the guys.

They bought what was needed and walked out of the store. It was 16:45. It was Summer so it was very bright, the Sun was still high up.

"Do you wanna make the cake with us?" Craig asked his employee.

"Well, I don't wanna be a bother." Tweek said shyly. Jimmy stepped right in front of Tweek and looked in his eye.

"Jimmy, don't." Tweek said sternly.

"Well, I would be the only bother." Jimmy said. "Cuz I-"

"JIMMY. NO." Tweek ordered. The crippled boy started chuckling.

"I didn't even have a punchline." He smiled. "O-of course you wouldn't b-be a bother!"

"Okay. If everyone's fine with it..". Tweek looked around and saw that everyone was nodding.

They started walking together once again. Engaged in chit-chat, time seemed to pass quickly. They got to Token's house in no time.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, it seemed like Tweek has always been part of the group. Making the cake was fun and the way Tweek loosened up.. truly a wonder.

"Let me put on the icing!"  Tweek exclaimed, making the whole group laugh.  "What? It's not funny!" 

"It's cute."  Craig said silently to him while they kept laughing. Tweek felt himself redden. He snatched the icing-thingy from the table and started decorating the cake.

"You gu-guys wanna watch a mo-mo-movie?"  Jimmy asked after Tweek finished putting on the icing. The cake looked absolutely mouthwatering.

Tweek glanced at the clock. 8PM. He really wanted to stay with them but decided that he should probably go home. He forgot to text his father that he was out, so making them worry wouldn't be nice.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna head home soon."  Tweek said a bit sadly, but still in a happy way. He was satisfied with the amount of fun he had.

"Aw, but we'll hang out later, right?"  Clyde asked.

"Of course."  Tweek smiled. Clyde hugged him all of a sudden but Tweek hugged him back after some hesitation.

"Do you need a lift home?" Token asked. Tweek shook his head.

"Nah, saw a bus stop earlier so I'm gonna be fine." He smiled. "Thank you guys, I had so much fun!"

"Thank you fo-for coming." Jimmy smiled.

"Yeah, man. Consider us your friends now." Token said happily. Craig turned to Tweek and they exchanged a long stare before Craig spoke up:

"..."
"Come to work at 8AM." He looked away, blushing in a light pinkish color.

"Pfft." Tweek cracked up. "Okay, boss. Thanks for letting me come." He grinned.

"It'd been fun." He finally looked at Tweek. They both smiled at each other warmly.

Tweek left Token's residence in a bliss. He felt great. Had such a great day with his boss- no, his friend and his other friends. Oh god, how much he missed having friends.