#29 - Visiting time

A few days have passed since Tweek left the station and he missed his new boyfriend terribly. He was planning on visiting him, but he didn't want to go alone.

It was a Saturday afternoon, his shift was about to end. Suddenly, a group of loud dorks entered the café.

"Hello, guys." Tweek smiled at Clyde, Token and Jimmy. "What can I get you?"

All the boys greeted him in unision. After walking to the counter, Token spoke up.

"We were wondering whether you've visited Craig yet." He said.

Tweek nodded. "Yeah, I actually got locked up with him!" He laughed.

All the boys raised their eyebrows.

"I'm s-sorry?" Jimmy leaned closer to make sure he heard Tweek right.

"Long story short, we got drunk with Stan and Kyle. A cop spotted us and locked us in the same cell."

"That seems to be out of protocoll." Token said suspiciously.

"Y-yeah.. it might be." Tweek blushed. "Aaaanyways, you guys were planning on visiting him?"

"Yup! Craigster must be hella lonely." Clyde replied. "You want to come?"

"I was actually thinking about asking you guys to come with me." Tweek chuckled. "Would love to."

"Great!" Jimmy exclaimed. "I made him s-so-some cookies with mom. Vanilla and choco ca-cakes."

Tweek smiled. "That's so sweet of you."

The boys waited for Tweek to finish, which was no longer than ten minutes. Tweek changed his clothes and ordered a vanilla latte from Stan. He wanted to give it to Craig. It would work out with the vanilla cake, or at least he was hoping it would match.

The four boys set off in the station's direction. They engaged in small talk, basically asking how Tweek has been for the last few days. Jimmy seemed to be the most interested, as he didn't have the chance to meet him for quite some time.

"And do y-you think you'll be pro-promoted?" The stuttering male asked.

Tweek shrugged. "I mean, I'm not sure.. it would be cool but I don't think I deserve it.." He trailed off.

"Oh, shuddup!" Cylde nudged Tweek. "You work your ass off, you deserve it!"

"I agree, ho-how much do you wo-work a week?" Jimmy popped another question, making Tweek wonder.

He counted the days and hours in his head.

"Uhh.. how much is 5 times 8..?" He asked silently.

"You work 40 hours a week??" Token shouted. "Oh god.. that must be exhausting."

"It is." Tweek smiled weakly.

They got to the police station sooner than they thought. Time passes faster when you're surrounded by people you like.

They strolled through the automatic door. Tweek and the boys looked around, trying to find the reception. Luckily, someone spotted them.

"Hello, young men. How may I help you?" A tall male officer asked them.

"Uh, we're here because we want to visit someone." Tweek answered. The enormous man intimidated him. The officer had blonde hair and blue eyes, his skin was pale, he looked like a German giant.

"Alright. My name is David Peterson. May I have your names?" Officer Peterson said. He took out a paper from his pocket and prepared to write on it.