#30 - Relatives

It was finally the day.

After another week of Craig being away, Gallagher finally got better and they let Craig go. No one really understood why he didn't push charges, Tweek's threat successfully silenced him. In reality, he wouldn't have hurt him if he did try something, but his bluff saved Craig and that's all that mattered.

Tweek was at home, busy with doing the dishes. His mom and dad were away, they had the morning shift at their workplaces. He suddenly heard his doorbell ring loudly.

"Coming!" He said as he put down the half-clean plates and walked towards the door. He opened it slowly, revealing a certain tall and handsome guy standing there.

"Hey." That's all Craig said. He had a bouquet in his hands.

"Craig!" Tweek exclaimed and embraced the free boy. "I missed you so bad!"

Craig hugged him back but pushed him away shortly to hand him the bouquet. "Maybe you should have visited me every day."

Tweek rolled his eyes playfully. "I still need to earn money. Come in already."

Craig walked inside and took his shoes off. Tweek quickly snatched a vase, filled it with water and put the plants inside.

"Now where do I put you..." He wondered. He glanced at the windowsill and decided he'd place the flowers there. When he put them down, he felt arms embrace him from behind.

"Don't run away from me.." Craig whispered.

"I wasn't going to." Tweek replied and spun around. He placed a quick kiss on his lips.

The noirette pushed Tweek up against the wall and started kissing his lips roughly. He held him tightly, letting himself become more aggressive. Tweek moaned into the kiss, feeling himself heat up under the pressure. The boys kept on kissing each other until they ran out of breath.

"Wow.. I missed this too." Tweek breathed out. Craig just grunted and picked Tweek up. "Hey! What are you- ah!"

Craig spun the blonde around as fast as he could. He eventually lost his balance and fell over. He luckily managed to stumble to the couch.

"Oof." Craig let out a Roblox noise as he fell on the leather surface.

"Jesus." Tweek laughed. "Enough fooling around. How have you been?" He sat up and faced Craig.

"Never better. Since we've become a couple, I haven't felt down." Craig replied and scooted closer to Tweek. "It's been a week and a half but.. I've never felt like this before." He added silently.

Tweek exhaled shakily. "S-same. Glad the feeling is not one-sided."

"Yeah. Do you know what happened to Gallagher?" Craig changed the topic.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about him. I handled him." Tweek smiled calmly. Craig raised his eyebrows.

"Handled him?" He asked.

"Well um.." Tweek averted his eyes. "I.. threatened him. So he won't do anything funny."

"You what?" Craig blinked several times.

"I told him I'll slit his throat if he dares to press the charges." Tweek blushed.

Craig let out a small chuckle. "You did that for me?"

The blonde just nodded.

"Aww. That's sweet and terrifying of you." Craig smiled. "I would have done the same."

The boys spent the rest of their day talking and cuddling. Tweek put on a random movie he found on the internet, but they didn't really pay attention to it. They kept on making out throughout the whole film. When it ended, Craig offered to help around the house.

They washed the rest of the dishes, did the laundry and the vacuuming. Tweek dusted the shelves while Craig took the trash out. Tweek felt like they were a married couple doing their daily chores. He didn't mind it.

He let his mind wander off for a minute. Any person in a relationship sometimes lets their imagination run wild. Them, being married, living in a small house, one or two kids running around as they try to relax.. it made Tweek burst from delight.

"Thanks." Tweek pecked Craig as they finished cleaning the house.

"It's nothing, babe." Craig grabbed Tweek's waist and pulled him close. They exchanged a long, passionate kiss before smiling at each other.

"I love you." Craig sighed as he looked into Tweek's eyes.

"I love you too."

That was the moment Tweek's parents arrived. They walked inside and noticed the boys hugging in the middle of the living room. Tweek jerked from surprise and pushed Craig away softly.

"Uh! Hi guys, this is my manager- friend- I mean boyfriend!" He face-palmed. His face darkened as he stood there completely mortified.

His mom and dad exchanged a quick glance before laughing. His dad was the first one to talk.

"Hello there, it's nice to meet you. My name is Richard Tweak. Tweek has told us a lot about you." He lent his hand out for a handshake. Craig took it.

"Good afternoon. I'm Craig Tucker, it's a pleasure." He greeted him.

Tweek's mother paced over to Craig and embraced him, which caught everyone off guard.

"Oh dear, you're even more charming than I thought you would be! I'm Tweek's mother, but you already knew that! Okay, we're having a dinner with Craig, no objections!" She said cheerfully and dashed right into the kitchen.

Tweek's mom set the table and told everyone to sit down in the living room. She started making spaghetti while the men engaged in a conversation.

"So Craig." Tweek's dad began. "How long have you known each other with Tweek?"

"Well, he started working in January and it's August. It's been a bit more than half a year." Craig replied calmly. He had his hand over Tweek's shoulder, holding the boy closely to him.

"Isn't anyone mad about you guys?" Mr. Tweak asked.

"Um.. do you mean that we're homosexual?"

"Well, y-yes." Mr. Tweek scratched his head awkwardly.

"No, and if we were to, I'd handle it." Craig replied. Tweek turned his head towards Craig.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Depends on the guy. If they're vocal about it, I'll shut them up. If they are physical.. you know what would happen." Craig grinned.

Tweek's dad hummed with approval. "Good. You watch out for my son."

"Will do, sir."

"Guys! I'm here too!" Tweek pouted. "I'm not defenseless."

"Whatever you say." Craig pecked the pouting boy on the forehead.

"He took martial arts but he'd never hurt anyone." Mr. Tweak sighed. Craig chuckled.

"I figured. He's as hostile as a bouquet of grass."

Mr. Tweak laughed. "You couldn't have put that better. Isn't that right, son?"

Tweek just rolled his eyes. "Hmpf."

"Boys! Dinner's ready!" Mrs. Tweak called out. Everyone perked up.

"I'm starving." Tweek got up from the couch.

"Saaame." Craig stretched his arms.

Mrs. Tweek sat everyone down at the table.

"How about we talk a bit more over the fresh spaghetti?" She smiled.

"Oh god, it's going to be awkward." Tweek whispered to Craig.

"I'm ready for that." He whispered back.

Tweek snorted. "No, you're not."