White Walls to White Stripes.

It was just a normal day for Alexandra Carter, she was sleeping in her plain white cell with her straight jacket on, and an uncomfortable metal collar around her neck. While Alexandra was asleep she could hear the noises that she had grown quite fond of.

Scream. Zap. Cry. Zap. Thud. Quite sobs.

It was like music to her ears. Sleeping, with a smile on her face, every night to her broken lullaby. But tonight was different, she noticed that her favorite song was off key. Something was.......off.

Scream. Zap. Cry. Zap. Thud. Whack. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

Being as unstable as she was this made her mad, but kind of intrigued. That's when it came, the finale to the unfamiliar music.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I tried to scurry behind the door when I heard the noise, I wanted to be ready to attack whatever came in that door. Then, smack, I fell. Quickly remembering that my ankles were chained to the floor. "Come in" I replied in a painfully rough voice. A tall man, with a weird looking suit on, came in. 'It looks kinda like the American flag' I thought "Are you, Alexandra Carter?" The man asked. He seemed to have some sort of recognition towards the name. "Woah, haven't heard that name in a while. The people around here call me 'Prisoner: 37752'. Well, at least the people I talk to do." I replied to the man "are you dang-" he started to say, but I cut him off "Ah Ah Ah me first. What's your name?" I said "Cap-Steve" he replied, still confused by my actions. "Alright Steve, what are you doing here?" I asked while pulling myself into a sitting position. "I'm here to break you out." He said tearing the chains on my ankles in half. He started to rip the lock on the jacket when- "Why?" I said in a childlike manner "because we need your help" he said "Really? Because I think I'm the one who needs help." I said while turning my head as far to the right as possible so I could look at him sideways. He just looked at me "Alright but I don't suggest taking the jacket off" I warned, "why?" He asked clearly confused "A: because I think it's comfortable B: are you really questioning me?" All the sass that I've ever kept in just flowing out of me now. "ok?..." he questioned more to himself than to me while reaching for the collar "or that!" I raised my voice. He looked at me in shock "I don't have time for this" he muttered to himself "Then why'd ya come. Everyone within a Texas-sized radius knows you have to be very patient with me." I said to Steve.

There was silence between us.

Then I heard it.

Quiet thud. Quiet thud. Quiet thud.

'Footsteps' I thought.

"You're not alone" I stated almost in a whisper. Steve just looked down. "Who are you with?" He was quiet "I don't like unanswered questions, so I will ask again..... Who are you with?!" I raised my voice while shuffling backwards to get as much distance between us as humanly possible.

I was scared and vulnerable. I hated it.

A man in a spangly outfit, knocked on my door, told me he needed me, for a reason he didn't state, rips my chains in half like they were made of toothpicks, and then lies to me, wouldn't you be scared?

"My friend" Steve says simply. Suddenly a man in a leather suit with a bow and arrows came in and put a cloth over my mouth. I struggled, but there was nothing could do, because,
ya know? Straight jacket. 'I should've let him take off the lock' I thought. My vision blurring, sounds were becoming more clouded.  "I'm sorry" the man murmured. And That was the last thing I remember before...

Darkness