The Deal

A/N: there are a lot of p.o.v. changes in this chapter just a warning. Ok. Back to the story.

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I woke up to a bright light reflecting off of the white ground. 'Familiar' I thought. "Miss Carter" someone stated firmly "Okay I can't take this anymore. You are going to call me Alex, and you're going to tell me why I'm here. Wherever here is." I said loudly "Okay Alex, you can call me Natasha" 'Natasha. Okay I can work with that' I thought "Nah I don't really like that" I thought for a moment "Natty!" "What..." "That's your new name. So Natty, what do you want?" I asked sitting on the floor cross legged while swaying "Like Steve said we need you're help" "Okay I get that, but what do you need" I repeated. She was silent "SERIOUSLY!!! YOU BROUGHT ME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE, WHEREVER THAT EVEN IS, AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER!" I broke. I was infuriated to say the least, words couldn't describe how I felt. "Prisoner: 4927-" Natty said onto an earpiece I'm assuming "YOU WILL CALL ME BY MY NAME! I AM NO LONGER TOLERATING BEING REFERRED TO BY A NUMBER!I WAS GIVEN A NAME FOR A REASON!" I screamed. Punching the glass wall in front of me. "Sir, she is unstable" she said calmly "UNSTABLE! THATS UNBELIEVABLE! YOU KNEW I WAS UNSTABLE WHEN YOU BROUGHT ME HERE! WHERE AM I!" By this time Natty had begun to walk out "LISTEN WHEN YOU ARE SPOKEN TO! ANSWER ME!" She left. That's it, she just left me. "I need a nap" I said to myself. I crawled onto the cot and slept. 'I swear if I see Natty again I'm going to rip her throat out' was my last thought before going to sleep.

Natasha's P.O.V.

By the time I got back to the conference room, where Steve, Clint, And Sam were, she had stopped screaming. Bucky was there when I went to talk to her but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I walked over to the monitor where everyone was watching her. "What is she doing now?" I asked slightly rattled by our encounter. Slightly. "She's sleeping" Clint replied still trying to grasp what happened in there. Along with the rest of them. "Where's Wanda and Bucky?" I asked while looking around for them. "Wanda is in her room and Bucky is training." Steve started "Bucky left while you were talking to Alex." "Cap, let me see her file" Sam asked.

Sam's P.O.V.

Steve slid the file towards me. I opened it and began to read.

Name: Alexandra Genevieve Carter

Prison number: 37752

Birthday: April 1st, 1994

Close relations: Sharon Carter (Cousin). Margarita 'Peggy' Carter (Great Grandmother)

Biological Parents: Unknown (raised by Agent P. Carter)

Age: 24

Birthplace: Unknown

Notes: Alexandra is color blind, she is only able to see in black and white, she has been this way since birth. She possess supernatural powers, the nature of them is unknown. They have been repressed with a combination of pills and a metal collar around her neck. She has been in "Washington D.C. Asylum" since 2003, at nine years old, due to extreme childhood trauma. Any other information on Prisoner 37752 is unknown or classified.

"That's it?" I asked Steve. He would've been the one to read this file once for every year he had been alive. "Yeah. Not a lot I know." Steve said bluntly "Well on the bright side we know she is Color blind, but not whatever her supernatural powers are." I said sarcasm evident in my voice. "Hey! Stevie come here" Alex said knowing we were listening to her. "I guess that's my queue. " Steve sighed "let me come with you! I want to learn more." It wasn't quite a question but he reluctantly agreed. The walk to the cell was quite and short but I was trying to mentally prepare myself for meeting Alex, but if I'm being honest, I had no idea what to expect.

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I could hear Steve's footsteps grow louder as he got closer, but I heard four legs, so either A: Steve grew another pair of legs. Or B: He brought someone with him. "What the hell was that?!" Steve asked angered. "What was what?" "You talking to Natasha!" He said. I knew exactly what he was talking about before I even asked "That's not important. What is important is the deal I have for you." I said simply