Hate. Blame. Guilt. Relief.

Recall those messages no one knew what they were? ;)

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I sat in my cell crying. No not crying, sobbing. I don't want this. I don't want any of this!

"Someone please help me!" I yelled at no one. I felt the remaining poison melt out of my body.

Bruce's P.O.V.

"Someone please help me!" Alex screamed probably thinking no one was listening. But I was, so was Bucky and Thor.

"I believe the young lady is no longer under my brother curse," Thor spoke up. "How do you know?" Bucky asked.

"She's showing us," I said while starting at the screen. There attention immediately went from their conversation to the screen. She had all her long raven hair pulled to one side. Bucky bolted to the cell room immediately.

James' P.O.V.

When I walked into the room I saw a tall man with a long red coat on.

"Who the hell are you," I asked the man. He turned to me and I was met with an odd looking mask instead of a face. I looked towards Alexandra to make sure she was okay. She was in a ball on the floor.

"Oh, Me?" The man asked

"Well, the name's Quill" Alexandra's head perked up at the name. "But you may the me by a different name..." he paused. "Star-Lord," he finished.

"What?"

"Star-Lord, oh come on you're saying earth hasn't heard of me either," I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean, I've been to hell and back, and that is quite possibly the most... unique thing out there." I finished.

"Peter?" A small voice spoke up. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes filled with water. "James," I jerked my head towards her.

"Yes?"

"Please, open this cage" Alexandra pleaded.

"Yes ma'am," I did as told. When it was open she ran and the stranger engulfed her in his arms. "How do you know him?" I asked, slightly jealous of his position.

"Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday, Nixy, you care to tell?" Alexandra's eyes drooped.

"I can't remember," my heart shattered as I saw myself in her glassy eyes.

"Oh," The 'Quill' character said a little disappointed. "Why?"

Peter Q.'s P.O.V.

Poor Nixy, she had been through so much.

"Do you remember my mom?" Nixy asked quietly. A tear slipping passed her eyelashes.

"Yeah," I said simply, my mind racing with thoughts of Miss Carter. "Nana Peggs, that's what you called her right?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Not my grandmother, my mom." My hand rested on my hip as I tried to muster a thought. Light brown hair? Deep brown eyes, just like Nixy.

"Kinda," I replied.

"Do you remember what happened to her?" I shook my head.

"Do you?" The guy with the shoulder length hair spoke up. Nixy nodded her head.

"She was murdered," memories came flooding back. They never caught the person who did it. But I asked where Nixy was going, after we heard the news "She needs some help," they would tell me, not six months later my mom was killed by the tumor in her brain. And then I was in space, I never thought I'd see her again.

Alexandra's P.O.V.

Guilt flooded my mind, with some relief.

"Were you there?" James asked, sympathy lacing his voice. I nodded, knowing what horrific act was committed that night. "Did you see who did it?" Tears started to spill, one after the other. I looked at my feet and nodded.

Silence.

"I'm so sorry," James said, he started to give me a hug but I pushed away.

"No! Don't touch me! It's my fault! I'm a monster!" Peter's face fell.

"No you're not, Alex. There was nothing you could do." I look into his eyes.

"Yes there was," James' and Peter's faces begged for me to go on.

"I could've run, I could've called someone, but instead I pierced her back three times. I pulled that trigger, I'm the guy they never caught!" After that left my mouth I did what I should've done thirteen years ago. I ran.

I found the nearest room slammed the door and locked it.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Tony's P.O.V.

Without a second thought I followed Alex. I heard her sobs from the other side of the locked door. I knocked three times.

"Alex, please let me in," I said softly.

Click

The doorknob started turning. The door swung open quickly, and next thing I know I am in the locked room with her.

"Come here to make some dumbass joke, Stark?" She spat. Without saying anything I just hugged her. Her shaking became more violent, her sobs became more strained, and her grip on my shirt became tighter.

"It's okay, everything is going to be alright." I whispered as I stroked her raven hair.

"I didn't want her to die, I just wanted it all to stop. I hated showing up and have my classmates ask where my bruises came from. I hated hiding went my drunk off her ass mom would come home. I hated living. I just wanted it all to st-op, I should've just killed myself that day," her voice cracked. I grabbed her shoulders.

"Don't. Don't start talking like that. You are are the most wonderful girl I ever had the pleasure of meeting." I said firmly.

"You just saying that because you think it's what I want to here." Alex dismissed my comment.

"You're right, I'm not going to tell you everything you did wrong, never. Especially not now. But what I am going to tell you is: if you think taking someone's life makes you a monster, then you live nine monsters. We have all done things we regret, sometimes there is nothing we can do but learn from it and grow from it." She looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"Thank you, but how do you think I can do it? Move passed it I mean."

"With help from the people around you, me, Steve, Bruce, even Bucky. You've helped him more than you know, he can return the favor. And I know he will, without a second thought. No regrets." She wrapped her arms around my torso. It took me a little off guard but I returned. I wait for her to let go first, when she did I looked in her eyes and said:

"Now, I'm gonna make 'Tony's famous lip smackin' mac n grilled cheese... with bacon' no extra fee for the bacon... don't thank me." She giggled at my silliness.

'Bucky, I swear if you break this girls heart' I thought as we made our way the the kitchen.

A/N: I was fangirling a lot while writing this. And ALSO YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!!! 3k INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE READ THIS?! WOW! Thank you so much!