Why He needs her

Loki P.O.V.

"The plan is set. The puny little mortal will do anything, just to get me to go away" I said to myself

Thor P.O.V.

The all righteous man walked in with a look of anger on his face. "What?" I asked bluntly. I could tell that this time something was different about his posture. "It's Loki. He's back." The captain said "What is your argument? We made a truce back on Asgard?" I asked "He is making Alex do his bidding... again" Banner said "Again, my brother has played these games before, with who?" "Alexandra." Steve said in a 'Thats so obvious' tone "That can't be. That is not my brothers ways."  "I'll be back." Steve left

Steve's P.O.V.

I was walking around trying to find Bucky. It's been a long four days with Alex being here. For some reason Bucky has been avoiding everyone, which is normal, but since Alexandra has been here I've seen him about twice a day if I'm lucky. "Bucky, are you in here?" I call out into the library. Bucky loves to read, more than some realize "Yeah Steve I'm in here" I heard Bucky's quite voice reply.

I walked over to the table that Bucky always sat at. "Hey" I said quietly. He was reading poetry. "Hey" he replied not looking up from his book. "Why have you been avoiding me lately Buck?" I ask.

Bucky sighed and slid his book to the side. "Steve why did you bring her here" I feel like I've been asked this question non-stop for four days straight.

"Because I need her to do something..." I said almost immediately. Bucky just looked at me in disbelief "That's a good excuse, Steve. Now tell me why she's really here." He demanded

"I......uh..." I trailed off "Steve" Bucky persisted. "I don't need her." I started "Well yeah. I could see that from a mile away" Bucky said "it's just. I promised Peggy that I would do everything in my power to bring her back from her stated of insanity" I finished "Then why not just tell everybody that?" "They would've all thought that she was too far gone.'

'Now Bucky please answer my question, Why have you been avoiding me lately? It's seems since the minute she walked in..." I trailed off  "Um..." Bucky was holding something back "Bucky" I returned his persistence "Every time I see someone in that state I think 'How much longer will it take 'till I'm like that?'" Bucky finished "Bucky you could never end up like that." I stated

"yeah. I bet that's what they said about her." There was an awkward silence "Bucky could I asked for a favor?" "Sure" He replied bluntly while he continued to read "Could you talk to her?" I could see him stiffen up at my question "What could I do?" "I think you could get her to tell us what happened that caused her to be put into a asylum... at nine years old" I finished.

Bucky's P.O.V.

'Nine years old? What could've happened to her at nine years old that caused her to go insane. I think I feel... sympathy for her. I don't know if it's a good idea though.' I thought "Ok" every little fiber in my being was telling me to say no. Maybe it was because Steve was the one that asked or if it was the fact that this girl make me feel an emotion that I haven't felt in 70+ years, but I agreed. "Really!?" Steve asked "I mean that's what came out, so I guess so" I said "but how are you going to tell her that you lied to her? You saw how she lashed out at Natasha." I asked "uh oh" "yeah didn't think of that did ya?" I said hiding a smirk but internally beating myself up.

'What did I just agree to?' I thought

A/N: There you go. Take a Bucky!
I really hope you're enjoying this book!