2

The three shakes as a figure came up to them. After looking in the clearing, their eyes went wide.

It's was Tord!

His face was half burned and his hand had a robot look. He held a cigar handing loose out of his mouth.

He stared at his scared friends and started to lie. "Hello old friends! Man it is sure a pleasure." He laughed.

"Paul, Patryk." Tord commanded. The two came up grabbed ahold of Edd and Matt Tom grabbed onto them. Tom punched Paul, pinning him to the ground and punching him. Tord grabbed Tom by the back of his shirt. Paul soon grabbed Edd and they pulled the two away.

"It's okay Thomas, they'll be fine." Tord giggles. "What do you want from us commie!" Tom yelled. "Oh. What do I want?" Tord laughed. "Tom, how do I saw this? I want you!" Tom's face turned bright red and his eyes went wide.

Tord noticed and started to burst out laughing so hard to where he dropped Tom. Tom winced in pain. "Not like that ya dumbass! I need you to serve me! Like I'd ever be with a alcoholic drunk like you!" Tord started to laugh harder. He looked at Tom and smirked.

"Now move solider." Tord said sternly. "I'd never work with you." Tom snapped. Tord chuckled. "Who said you had a choice?" Tord handcuffed tom and kicked him to the ground, hard. "MOVE SOLIDER!" Tord yelled. Tom glared at him. "Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way." Tord said harshly

Tord grabbed Tom and punch him in the face. The metal hitting his skin. Tom winced in pain as Tord threw him at the wall. Tord walked over and kicked Tom repeatedly. Tom cried and screamed in pain. Tord grabbed Tom by the hair and looked him in the eyes. "Now. Solider. Get up and obey." Tord threw Tom into the floor.

Tom coughed up blood and painfully got up and walked behind Tord. His face was busted and his body aches in pain. Tord soon led Tom into a jet and blind folded him. He soon placed Tom into one of the bathrooms since Tord didn't know where else to put him.

Tom was alone and was afraid. He started to feel tears go down his face. He had no idea where he was going but he was terrified. Tom could barley move. Pain went through his body as he sat on the cold tile. He felt his body fall onto the hard floor. He could feel his heavy eyelids close as the tears continued to flow.

He soon passed out from the pain.

Edd and Matt were being held in a different jet. It held many soldiers. Edd and Matt were handcuffed to a chair being put under watch by Pat.

The plane ride was bumpy. And a lot of soldiers were arguing or were drinking like no tomorrow which a lot of them became drunk.

Once they finally arrived at their destination; a red army base with many other buildings and what Edd and Matt could assume were living head quarters. The base was huge but the two were being carried around like toys.

The two were placed in a cell together since Edd couldn't let go of Matt for the life of him and Pat was simply too tired to do anything.

Tom was aggressively pulled out of the bathroom and was taken around. Still not being able to see. Tom was soon thrown into a cold lab.

First Tord took his blood test and had it compared to different toxins.

Second Tord had Tom be put into a machine and had him scanned and taken his dna test.

And his final test. The one Tord has been looking forward too the whole time. Tom sat on the bench scared. Tord walked over to Tom. His grin was more terrifying as he held a needle in his hand. He grabbed Tom's head, making his neck wide open. Tord injected the needle into Tom's veins, and let the venom sink in.

Tom's eyes went white. He winced at the pain the grew. He screamed and cried!

Bit gore here so yeah just a warning

Tom screamed out in pain his head was growing horns, blood dripped down his face as his skin opened up to the horns. Tom screamed as the horns came further and further out. He soon felt pain in his hands as they became bigger and felt like mutations growing on his hands.

Tom felt the same treatment happen to his legs he fell to the ground, blood dripping as a tail also start to grow. But more painful treatment was his eyes.

Tom could feel his eyes colliding fighting for dominance. Tom screamed out in pain. He closed his eyes hoping to stop the pain, but it didn't and only made him start to cry.

Once it was all over Tord turned over and looked at him.

Tom didn't open his eye. "Hm, open ur eye." Tord demanded. Tom slowly opened his eye and looked up at Tord. Except everything was in black and white. He couldn't see color. "Anything new, different about this form." Tord asked. "I, I can't see color.." Tom could feel himself cry again. His hands and legs covered in blood that was not in a puddle on the floor.

"Hm, okay." Tord examined around Tom, looking at the different things and abnormal effects. Tord wrought them all down. "Okay were done." Tord announced "Now we have to see the effects of what happens when you go back." Tord smiled. "Please.. don't... is it gonna hurt as bad?" Tom weakly said. Tord chuckled. "No silly, only worse." Tord grabbed Tom's head and injected the need into his neck.

Edd and Matt were transported to a cell. They had captured many other people, so they threw the two in a cell together cause they didn't have much space left. Edd even recognized some of the people. But they all looked emotionally and physically drained. They were all beaten, looked hungry, and some on the verge of death.

Edd and Matt both looked at each other, fear was spread across both their faces.

Soon A shadow figure came walking down the hall and everyone backed away in fear. The figure came up to Edd and Matt's cell. It was of course the main man himself, Tord. "Hello, old friends." He smiled. "Lucas, take them out." Tord commanded. "Yes, Red Leader." Lucas nodded and opened the cage.

"Hand cuff them and I'll lead them there."

;3

Sorry for the wait I'm not good at updating these. But anyways, I hope you like the chapter. I really wanna try and make Tord scary and insane rn.