16

The two froze. Tord sprung up, putting his coat on, as Tom buttoned up.

Tord was pissed, unbelievably pissed. He turned towards the door, his face shrunk. It was a solider. That scared him. The fact that it couldn't be Paul or Patryk. The solider was frozen, pure white. Tom knew him.
David.

Tord's POV

I felt myself panic. I turn to Tom, tears weld up in his eyes. I felt furious. "DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK SOLIDER?!" I screamed. He seemed to not even step back. Almost like he was stunned. "Yes sir." He said. "Next time, you will not permit into MY office without a knock or permission. Do you understand?!" I say sternly. He nodded, and turned to leave.

"Not so fast." I smiled.

Tom's POV

Tord stoped David and shut the door. He turned towards me. "Since you love to intrude on me, I thought it'd be time we figure you out." Tord smiled, it was a sinister smile. Not the one I saw when he had his hands onto my chest. "Tom, you get to be our tie breaker." Tord said. He kicked David to the floor, and handcuffed his hands behind him. I stared in horror. "Tom, what do you think I should do as leader?" Tord said, his voice stern. "Should I give up and possibly ruin the whole army, or.." he paused. "Kill the rat." He pulled out a gun and aimed it at David's head.

David froze. He looked mortified, almost like a lost child without their parents. "Red Leader! Please! I swear-" he stuttered. "I swear I won't tell anybody! Please! I have a family that needs me to come home!" He begged. I felt my heart shrink and wallow. Tord pressed the gun onto his forehead. I couldn't let this happen. This is all my fault.

I grabbed Tord's arm as I felt his ready to shoot. "Don't." I said, I felt the fear and adrenaline run through my veins. I tried to look fearless, in reality I was terrified. "Tom." Tord said. His breath hitched. I kept staring at him. I only focused on his eyes.

I could tell he weakened. He put the gun away and looked at David. He pulled out his walkie talkie. "Paul, get the tools." He commanded. In seconds, Paul and Pat came in and dragged David away. I was terrified. What would they do to him? What is the tools?!

Tord closed the door, locking it. He looked at me in the corner of his eye. "You don't tell a soul, okay?" He said, sternly. I nodded. He walked over to me, placing his hand onto my face. He pushed my lips against his, kissing me softly. "We'll continue this some other time, we have work to do." He breathed. I felt weak, I forgot all about David, and what had happened. He almost pulled away, I grabbed onto him.

He smirked and pressed onto me. "Maybe one round for now~" he purred. Pinned me against the wall. I felt his lips and teeth onto my neck. I couldn't think. I didn't know what my mind was thinking. Tord felt up my sides and up my chest. I felt his legs in between mine. I almost couldn't breathe for a second. I gripped his shoulders, and he started to unravel my clothes.

Edds POV

I saw David being carried out of Tord's office. His face had the look of terror. I tried to run up and talk to him but one of the soldiers stopped me. He couldn't even look at me, he looked almost embarrassed. What on earth did he see in there? I wanted to find an answer to my curiosity, but the realization that I might end in the same fate as David scares me.

I sighed, I walked back to the room, hoping Matt is still there. I have been missing him since I left to speak with David. I walked into the room, finding Matt, making various poses in front of a mirror. Pft, he looked so fucking ridiculous! I started to laugh. He turned over to me with a questionable look. "What?" He asked. I started to laugh even more! "Hmph! What is wrong with admiring ones undying beauty!" He said dramatically.

I chuckled and sat down onto the bed. "I saw David being dragged away, I can't understand why though." I say, careful to not expose anything important or life threatening. We all know how much Tord wants to keep everyone in line. "What do you think will happen to him?" Matt asked. I couldn't even answer the question myself without honking of something awful. I shrugged and just looked around the small room. I had no idea how on earth we have managed to stay here for the period of time we've had. But at this point I've lost track.

"Edd, do you think Tom will be okay?" Matt asked. I look over at him. "I'm pretty sure, if Tom is Tor- Red Leader's," careful to not say the lords name on vein, "assistant, than he must have a reason. So why would he have any reason to do harm on him." I said, praying that my words are true.

"Edd, always looking at the positives. That's amazing about you." Matt said. I felt my face slightly heat up and my mouth curled into a small smile. I could feel my heart have a slight rush at the words. I couldn't understand why I felt this way. But hey, no complaints from me here. "I suppose. But I guess that's the inly thing we can do for now." I say, laying down onto the bed. Matt nodded and joined me.

As we stared at the ceiling, we could only hope for the best out of this situation.

Hello!! It's me!!! I wanted to apologize for the gaps of in between chapters. I am not very well at managing this. I normally am very busy with school. Hopefully I can finish the story soon :)