19

Tord grabbed Tom's hand and brought him onto the jet. Tom looked at the place, it was beautiful. Almost like a hotel. Tord turned to him with a small smile on his face. His scared face seem to fading and healing by each passing day. Almost parts of it were white. Tom looked around at the jet, feeling the atmosphere. "Tom, come with me and I'll show you that I can be everything you hoped for." Tord walked toward him, cupping his face. Tom nodded slightly. Tord soon closed the jet doors and awaited him inside. "A day to ourselves, you don't need to be afraid here." Tord hummed as he glided his hands onto Tom's hips.

Tom smiled and turned around, he felt free, the world disappeared, as if nothing were left to exist. But then the weight fell down again, these moments where amazing but, the fear of being discovered and the guilt of his betrayal would always follow. He sighed, deciding he would worry about it after. He hung his arms around Tord, he could feel the beating in his heart go smooth and peaceful.

The jet was beautiful, since it was handcrafted from leaders in the past, almost like a hotel suite. Tord led Tom over to a table in the corner, sitting down beside him. He soon grabbed a bottle of wine and poured a glass for the two of them, "It's gonna be a few hours so we have time." Tord smiled. Tom sipped a glass of the wine. "Since when did you become so fancy?" He asked. "I've always been like this actually." Tord laughed. Tom looked at him, slightly surprised, "So I suppose I'm not the only one who has had a jet ride?" He felt slightly defeated.

"Not in this context, mainly hookups." Tord said, playing with his glass. Tom felt a burn hit his heart when hearing that, and he avoided Tord's eyes. Tord noticed, he laughed, "Tom—you don't need to worry, that was like a year ago, no need to for me to continue now." He smirked, grabbing Tom's face and make it so he's facing him. Tom felt his face flush, "I- what are you talking about!? I don't care." He whined. Tord pulled their lips together.

Edd looked over at Ashley in disbelief. "Tom- he's the one- who- David." Edd was lost at words. Tom, his own friend, was the reason David got tortured, why he was under surveillance all the time. Why he would never return home the same. "This can't be true!" Matt stood in. "From what we know, he was present when he stepped into the office and he did step in during the process, we are still not sure why but there are theories." Ashely said, "And what are some of them?" Matt asked. "Well, we think Red Leader May have done it due to him being in the resistance, but our most popular theory is the partnership the two might have." She said. Edd froze, it couldn't be. "Partnership?" Edd mumbled. "Working together."

The room went silent, Ashley sighed and grabbed a box from under the table. The box was filled with black masks, only few had a color. "We are planning a raid, and we want you to lead the office raid, find any secrets while you can." She said. "Why me?" Edd asked. "You know him, personally. You can diverge the whole situation if something goes wrong." Edd nodded and turned to Matt. Matt smiled at him. "The raid will start at the strike of midnight. He would have his guard down." Ashely explains. They both nodded.

Tord led Tom out of the jet into a familiar building. Tom looked around his surroundings of the rooftop. "This.. this is.." Tom paused. "This is my apartment." Tom turned to Tord. "I wanted to show you my plans, my plans for the world. Maybe they don't look so clean and maybe they don't follow most morals but Tom, they will change everything!" Tord smiled, taking Tom into his arms. "I'm asking for you to listen and look, in my perspective. I have good plans. And with your help-" Tord held up his hands. Tom looked at him, and stepped back. "My help-?" Tom questioned.

"Tom, Let's take over this world, together." Tord smiled. "What?!" Tom paused. "That's insane!" "I know I know! But hear me out. With your power, no doubt we'll win, you and your friends, you guys can go home afterwards. You'll never see me again, except on like the news and all that." Tord chuckled, Tom looked at him in disgust. "But my point is, that, I wanna be with you. After the war is over, you stay with me. We get married, we talk about this world's future. And we pass it all down, we can do it together." Tord pulled Tom in close.

Tom felt his breath hitch up and he could feel himself fill up with fear. "Tord-" Tom felt Tord connect their lips. He held it for what felt like forever. He finally detached. "Tord, I don't know." Tom said, "I can't do that." Tord looked at him, pain in his eyes. "You don't have to chose now, you have time. Don't worry." Tord smiled, hugging Tom.

The two wandered the city, but soon headed back the jet. They returned back to the base by 11:50.

10 minutes before the attack.

AHHH WOAH A CHAPTER!! Let's go!! Final time!!!!!  Thank you so much for your kindness and patience! Hopefully you can keep some for the final, it's gonna be long~