Introduction

A small clan like villa sat at the center of a island like area, water wrapped itself around the land making it a so call island. A large hill like moutain was raised high on the neighboring land. The land was a cold and more brutal place, built on higharchy and oppression, but the island(s) were safe from the rule and lived in a more equal world.
The strong protect the weaker of the species and yet dedicate themselves to the femine race and not oppressing them like their rude and forgotten neighbors. But. The so called forgotten clans were soon to be remebered by the island dwellers, the mainlanders were running low on breeders (omegas) and with the growing loss of omegas they've been forced to snag omegas from other places; a few alphas now growing interest to the islands.

The Britannic islands had many scattered clans on the surrounded land, making contact between others minimal and giving more open lands for hunting, along with gathering.
Alphas of the clans would hunt and the strongest betas would (now and then) join, while the weaker betas stayed back at camp and watch over the omegas and spawnlings.
Omegas, to the islanders and a few other ethnic groups are considered the mother of all life.
For the mainlanders we mentioned earlier, they only see them as toys or things to rule over and be the main power, the betas are not treated as badly as the omegas, they just considered the second in command over the omega species.

Back to the villa we were originally talking about.
The small clan village set up housed a good amount of alphas and betas, the omega population was higher but it all worked out due to half of the youth; not yet grown to a ripe age, was omega.
The older Alphas had already mated and have children, which added to the growth of pups and younglings. Just like the Alphas, most of the older omegas were matched up and rather happy with the selections and for the last portons: Betas in the clan either paired up with another beta or they are waiting aprovel from the high alpha and parents of an omega; to give permission to mate with the young flower.

Amount of aphas and betas: twelve fully grown alphas, one high alpha, six growing up alphas, ten grown betas, and three growing betas.
For omegas, there are fourteen fully grown mated/or not, and eight still growing and/or reaching maturity.

Alphas: nineteen
Betas: thirteenth
Omegas: twenty-two

In all fifty-four for the Easter island clan.

Rouges are considered loners or ones who do not classify under a clan or go by clan laws established in the territory.
Loners are also considered rouges. Loners are not considered very dangerous unless it's an alpha or overly built beta. Omegasare never considered a threat, they are seen as to loving or weak to be much of one. (the only real threat they are is when they're in heat.)

We now move on from the Estern islanders and go on to the true start of the story; there will be random information bumps added to futher explain or add to the story.

[End]