Chapter Six

A loud snap sounded and a bundle of twigs and sticks hit the ground. The sound cause the omega to jump and wake up from his sleep.
His head peaked out from the small cave and he sniffed the air, finding the smell of the French alpha. He calmed down before jumping once more from a deep chuckle.

"Look at you." The alpha cooed and kneeled down to arrange the fire wood.

"So jumpy and cute." He commented and looked over at the glaring omega.

"Come now, you know you missed moi." He hummed and Arthur just curled back up into the croping. The alpha sighed some and went back to tending the wood before starting a fire.

"How old are you?" He asked again and looked over. The flames slowly rising and casting a golden glow on Francis. He waited for Arthur to reply.

"Fifteen.." He mumbled and curled up. The faint glow of fire light only showed the brit's outline.
A small sigh left Francis and he stoked the fire a bit before standing.

"Alright. Stay here." He messed with his pack before grabbing a small knife and setting it outside the cropping.

"Use this if needed." With that the alpha grabbed his quiver and bow. He soon left the omega alone once more.

While Francis was out Arthur crawled out of the space and looked about. He picked up the kinfe and looked at it before setting it aside and standing up.
His eyes darted about before he septed away from the safe space. He needed to relive himself and stretch out.

Before he had gotten far a snarl erupted, causing him to freez. His head snapped in the direction and made eye contact with a rather annoyed set of blue eyes.

"What did I say." The male growled and walked over silently. He was more peeved about lossing the rabbit than Arthur leaving.

"I-I was... just going to relieve.. myself.." Arthur murmured in response.
Francis shook his head and sighed.

"Hurry up and get back to the fire." He grumbled and stood there waiting. He wanted to make sure Arthur wasn't wandering off.

"Can you at least turn around?" Arthur grumbled out, at first he was startled, but now he was annoyed.
Giving a huff Francis turned around and left Arthur to do his business.

It didn't take long for Arthur to be done. His bladder made sure of that.

"Come on. Get back to camp. I've waisted enough moon light." He muttered and lead Arthur back.

"Stay. Here." And once more the alpha walk off into the night. Arthur scoffed and wedged himself back under the cropping.

"Stupid Alphas.." he muttered to himself and made himself a comfortable as possible.

What seemed like only a few minutes passed there was a russiling. Arthur opened his eyes and checked the air but couldn't pick up anything new. He passed it off as wind and tired to settle back down.
As soon as his eyes shut another russle sounded and the green eyes shot open again.

Slowly. He reached for the knife that was outside of his spot and grabbed it. He checked the air again to only find his rissing fear cloging up his scences.
He shivered and curled inward.

A small thud, followed by another sounded and two plump rabbits and a bow dropped into the ground. A faint growl sounded and two boots came into view.

"Arthur? What's wrong." The familer voice sounded and soon a face came into view.

"I-I.. I thought.. therewas something- out there.." He murmured and dropped the knife back outside the cropping.
Francis sighed and picked up the knife.

"It's alright now, just rest." The alpha sat down outside of the cropping, his back covering most of the entrance.

"In the morning I'll have some good ready." He said in note to the small rumble that sounded from Arthur's stomach.

"Hm.." he hummed and turned his back to Francis. He curled inward and sighed before a shiver ran through him.
He felt cold, but didn't bother Francis about it. It was normal for an omega to be colder than an alpha. Alpha's had muscle to keep them warm.

After the forth shiver, Arthur archer out and pressed his back into Francis. He hear a slight growl before Francis' back pulled away.
Arthur sighed and curled back up. He listened to the movement around the makeshift camp. It was only a few minutes before Francis started to dig out the entrance more and wiggle his way into the cropping. The brit looked back behind his shoulder and made eye contact with the blue eyes. He lowered his head some and then turned away. He sighed and curled back up. He felt a warm arm worm it's way around the brit's waist, pulling him closer. At first Arthur gave a warning growl that went ignored, but by the end of it he was relaxed against the Alpha's chest. One night. He thought.

One night.