Chapter Thirteen

||Smut warning: violence warning||

The heaving bodies shifted and groaned out in pleasure. Another fit of sounds left the moving bodies before the one on top colasperd, a sound leaving him as the ring tightened around the growing knot.

By now it had been three days of pure, tiring, pleasure. The alpha and omega spent their time tangled with each other or being stuck together by a knot after both met their needs.

"Hn-!" A slight whine left Arthur when Francis tried to pull his hips away, only to cause a unwanted feeling between the two. He ended up settling back down with a groan while Arthur kissed at his cheeks. They both seemed well spent with their sweaty bodies and rough breaths.

When everything seemed to meet the peaceful end, Arthur let out a yawn and attempted to cuddle up with the exhausted alpha; who infact allowed his omega to make himself comfortable by his side. Over the time of them cooling down; the knot has realised itself from the omega and the couple could get comfortable.

"Francis..?" The raspy voice spoke up, causing the man to open his eyes and gaze down at the smaller.
"Oui?" He asked, watching the omega shift aside and sit up slightly. His face cloaked by the night but still recognizable.
"Thank you..." He whispered and settled back down, his body curling closer as a faint and tired sigh left him.
"For what lapien?" He asked while his arms found their way tightly around him.
"For being with me." He purred slightly, his hormones still there even after satisfying them for the night.
"Of course cheir.." Francis mumbled back in a tired voice. As much as his alpha instincts pushed at him: he still didn't try to mount Arthur again. After all, they both had enough. Was it wrong for them to just enjoy one another for a little while before going back at it like rabbits?

He wait for a response, but it seemed the omega had already fallen asleep. Signing Francis kissed the head of scruffy hair and closed his eyes. He, himself found sleep that night, but that sleep would be short lived when an unwanted guest came around.

With the sound of heavy feet hitting the ground outside, something in the alphas gut stirred. Grunting he instantly woke up and pulled away from the body next to him. Something felt off and he knew it. With a growl and shoved at Arthur, waking him up and leaving him whining.
"Francis-?"
"Quiet. Get dressed." He order quietly and got up to pull on some pants.

While Francis got dressed, Arthur whined to himself, it wasn't until another snarle put him in place, but the sound wasn't from Francis. Now frightened in his weak state he pulled on some garments and watched as Francis slammed the door open with a fierce snarle.

As soon as that door flew open, something grabbed ahold of Francis, ripping him from the door away and onto the night. A frightful wail left Arthur, his instincts screaming at him to hide. Which he did.
As quick as he could, Arthur his under the thick furs and blankets, eyes wide and fearful. He could hear struggling from outside: the sounds of someone fighting, but as it went on it sounded like there was more than one person.

"Hold 'em down!" A voice snapped.
Another grunted as it took a blow to the face.
"Damn bastard! Thinks he can-" the voice was cut off by a ferrous snarle, it belonging to the blond alpha.

"Make sure you keep you damn'd noises covered." The leader of the group growled before his heavy steps entered the small cabin.

As the fight outside continued, Arthur kept as quiet as he could not wanting to be found by the intruder. But he didn't want his mate hurt either, the fearful Omega stayed hidden, distracted by the sounds of the fight. He didn't realize the intruder was now next to him and his pile of furs.

"Aww fuck- the fucker bit me!" There was a heavy thud from outside, the blond alpha was sent to the ground as two others held him down. A beta watched the two hold down Francis and shook his head.
"Idiots-"
A loud wailing sound left the home, it seemed like Arthur had been found and now was screeching his head off at the intruder.
"Christ- what'd he do step on him!?" The beta hissed and covered his ears.
The other alphas snickered and pushed the struggling alpha down.
"Don't hurt him! You basters- off me!" Francis demanded, he grew even more stressed when everything went quiet inside the house. A few seconds later the larger alpha stepped out.

"What gives you the right to order my brothers around." He growled before stomping over and shoving the look-a-like alphas aside.
"And what give ye the right to steal my baby brother and mate him." The snarle was deep and had power behind it. Enough to cause Francis to flinch against the flaming hair alpha.
"You better get on your fucking knees and beg ye dog. Because I'm tempted to rip you throat out.." The alphas voice dropped once more and it was clear who the superior one was.

Having no other choice, Francis did what the other asked of him, begging for forgiveness. He hadn't known Arthur had a brother or brothers.. and him mating with the Omega with out consent from the family means he was in for a world of hurt. It seemed nothing could be easy.

Inside, Arthur was beyond stressed. Knowing his brothers were here bothered him to no avail. It didn't help that he couldn't move with out feeling weak, he just wanted Francis back. A wail left him, and Francis had yet to come to him on his time of need. The noise only grew louder and more stressed, until he heard a pleading sound from outside. It only made his heart sink when he recognized the voice.

Full of anger and hormones, Arthur finally pulled himself up. He never took no as an answer from his brothers. He was a spoiled child and he was going to use this as an advantage or try to, but it seemed like his brother Alistair was in full alpha mode.
"Ali- stop.." he quietly begged, only to gain his beta brother's attention.
"Arthur. Go back inside we're dealing with this degenerate. I'll be in there later to help prevent further fertility-"

"Shut up." He snapped quietly, causing the beta to flinch slightly. His words did not please the Omega and only peeved him.
"Alistair." He worked up enough energy to snarle.
"Get your boots off of him."

"Daylin. Take Arthur inside and give him the counter medicine. He's in heat and needs to be cleaned from this alpha's waste."

Daylin, the beta nodded and went to grab his younger brother, only to be snapped at and growled at.
"Don't touch me!"
While Arthur was putting up a fight, Francis growled slightly, his face still smooshed into the dirt.
"Don't- don't hurt him.." he managed out and started to squirm as more pressure was added.
"Why should I listen to you. He's not your property."

"Non..-he isn't... But.. he's my mate-" he growled and felt more weight get added.
"Hold him down while I deal with Arthur." Alistair growled and moved to help his beta brother.

While the twins were keeping Francis in check, Alistair had grabbed the angered Omega and forced him back inside. Daylin followed after, already mixing herbs and other plants together.
"Stop- please!" There was nothing left Arthur could do but beg. He felt weak and never begged his brothers for anything.
"Don't-"
"Arthur. Stop. You can't have pups and I won't allow you to have some mixed breed brats-"

"Alistair.. I think you're being too harsh.." Daylin finally spoke up.
"He's young.. I understand that, but if he wants them you shouldn't stop him from having them.." he paused in making the paste.
"Besides... We can't do anything.. that alpha out there is his mate.. we have-"

"No right?" Alistair finished the words and let go of Arthur, while Daylin was talking the older brother noticed the deep mark on the younger brother's neck, angered he growled at his brother and moved away. Leaving the poor Omega stunned.

"Let go of the bastard." The alpha called outside and soon dragged the beta out with him. It didn't take long for the beaten down alpha to get up and bolt inside to check on Arthur. The night was almost over and the two lovers seemed beyond stressed by the arrival of an over protective family, that was now camped outside their home.