Chapter Four

"It's time you learned."

The words echoed through his head as the first hand struck him before pinning his shoulders down.
A loud cry left him and he struggled in the largers hold wailing out for help, but never receiving a reply. No one bothered to help, no one could hear. It was just him and the Alpha.

His pained cries echoed through forest along with the snarrls of the German.
Gilbert slapped then kicked Arthur around some, mostly scaring the omega into submission.

A wail of pained disstress left Arthur as he begged for the alpha to stop.
Gilbert gave a low growl and slapped the omega hard.

"Learned your lesson?" I growled and watched the brit nod his head out of fear.

"Good. Now open your fucking legs."

Fear twisted further into the emerald green eyes.

"W-what-" He felt the Alpha's hands grab a hold of his legs. Feeling panicked he tightened his legs togther.

"No-! No-" Before he could do much protesting, the man slapped him hard and forced his legs open.

"Don't. Tell me no." He snarrled, his red eyes boring deep into the green.

"Please..." Arthur whimpered and struggled against the male.
His pleads were ignored as his pants were being torn off.
One last cry for help sounded.

"Shut up!" Gilbert snapped and hit Arthur one more, leaving him wailing out.

Little did they know, someone was in the woods and that someone was watching.
Shaded by the bushes and low hanging branches. He stood there eyes narrowing as he watched the alpha knock the omega around. He didn't agree with this, he really didn't like that the alpha was demanding the omega to open his legs.
He saw sex as part of love or something that two should do out of a form of care. More or less, he wouldn't force someone... well, possibly. He was conflicted on that note.

"Sto- ah-" The omega screamed and started to thrash. He didn't want this, he didn't want none of this. Once more the German growled and dug his nails into the legs soft sink and pulled at the legs.

"Listen here. I've been to soft on you. I kept my men off you and made sure you had a nice bed to sleep in and this is how you repay me? By running off every chance you get? You're lucky I don't throw you to the men." He snarrled and held Arthur down, working his own pants open.

"Stop this now." A voice demanded. The voice belong to the wandering stranger. His eyes shown through the dark.

The full moon hung over head, mostly blocked out by the thick canopy of the clumpped togther trees.

The alpha froze at first before laughing and letting go of Arthur.

"Why should I? Old friend." He stood up and buttoned his pants.

The hidden man narrowed his eyes and checked the scent in the air finding: the fear and stressed scent from the omega, the over powering scent of alpha, but he did catch the scent of a once friendly person he knew.

"I'm ashamed of you Gilbert. Forcing yourself on innocent boy?" He growled slightly and stepped out into the open. His long and wavy hair shining in the small amount of moon light.

"I'm merely teaching this bitch a lesson." Gilbert huffed and started to calm down. He turned his back on the wavy hair male and growled at the scared brit.

"I think you've already taught him one." He said with an eye roll.
Gilbert turned back around and set the newcomer with a judgemental glare.

"What are you doing here Francis. Thought you were dead." He commented before stalking forward to shove his nose in the other's face.

"Oui, I am dead. On the mainland, but here. I live." The Frenchman grinned and winked at the growling German.

"You're a real piece of shit Francis. Just walking out on me and Antonio like that." Gilbert backed off and held his glare.

"Why are you even here?" He asked Francis. The Frenchman only laughed.

While the German was distracted, Arthur had gotten up and started to limp away. At this rate he didn't care about the punishment, he wanted to be away from the alphas.

Francis was still laughing, he glanced behind Gilbert and his smirk grew.

"How about I make you an offer old friend." He watched the omega slip away behind a few trees.

"Go on." Gilbert huffed. Sure he was upset with Francis's disappearance, but they were still friends.

"That omega you were beating down."

"What about it?" He asked a bit rudely and watched Francis raise a brow.

"I want it, and in exchange I'll give you some information I picked up on from a near by clan."

Gilbert's eyes flashed and he lifted his head up.

"Information first. Then you'll get that pain in my ass." He growled slightly and listened to Francis.

While the two were talking, the pained omega managed to get himself away from the area. He didn't know where he was going, but he was going.

"Interesting." Gilbet mumbled and nodded.

"Indeed it is. Now, excuse me. I have a omega to track down." Francis huffed and started to walk away.

"Need help-" "No." Francis cut Gilbert of with a rejection and waved goodbye.

The German growled slightly and turned away. The alpha was back in the once peaceful villa of Nox.

"Damn him." He muttered.