Chapter: Three

Loud snores filled the room and the body that made the sounds rolled over. The male was in a deep sleep.

Arthur slowly say up and slipped his legs over the side.
Okay.. just have to be quiet..
He thought.

Feet hitting the cold wooden floor, causing the owner to shiver and look back at the pale male.
Giving a faint sigh of relief, Arthur carefully tip toed his way out of the bedroom and into the open living space. Grabbing a bag he filled it with a small amount of food and took the high Alpha's thick fur coat.
When he had everything he needed or thought he needed, he opened the back door of the large cabin and stepped out.
There was a sudden growling noise from inside the house and Arthur turned around to see Gilbert throw the bedroom door open. The Alpha's head swung in the direction of the omega and he snarrled.

"Get the fuck back in here."
Gilbert snarrled and stepped forward. In a panic Arthur bolted down the wooden steps. His body crashed through a clump of bushes and took off.

"Arthur!" The voice roared and the owner took chase. Snarrling like a hungry creature looking for blood.

Tears boiled in the set of panicked green eyes. He kept running. He didn't want that kind of life.
He deserved better.

His feet struck the forest floor and the branches snapped and snagged at him.
His pace grew faster in his mind, but it was truthfully moving slower.
Gilbert gained on the brit and grabbed ahold of him.

"You. Little shit." He snapped and flung the younger down with a snarl.

"Pleas- don't- I'm-" He was cut off by a slap, then a swift kick to the stomach. Arthur curled inward coughing and sputtering.

"It seems I was too fucking nice last time." He spat and hovered over the smaller. The beast was freed.

"This time. You will learn."